Did i read this correctly?

dolilind

Registered
I was on killboys page earlier. From what I took of it on todays update is if your coming from the south onto the dragon you can go past the signs and the dragon is still open to the lake where the road is completely closed. So im guessing it is still possible to make the run from the resort to the overlook and back.

And also the resort and locals are tryn to get the dragon to partly open up to mile marker 11

Last edited:
closed just above CROT at the Tennessee border. :( Fishhook and I were there on Friday. The guy guarding the barricade said the cleanup job will be bid out sometime this week then no telling how long it will take. May be a month and may be several months.

By the way, " Tennessee Welcomes You"

DSCN9921.jpg

must have seen it wrong then, i thought darryl said that its possible to get around the block and run the road to the lake

I think they put the barricade up at the state line on Friday morning. There was one in front of CROT but we went around it thinking we would have a good run. We were wrong. :) All we can hope for is that the locals will talk the TDOT into opening the road to the lake just north of the dragon. Graham county has offered ambulance service to the dragon is what the lady at the store told us. We will see.

Back