Decisions Decisions

Well my mind is made up. Maybe a 2010 Busa. In 10 months the only thing we will owe anyone for is our house. That will be a lot better position to be in with the current state of our economy. :beerchug:

Oh please...22,000 miles ain't sht and $6500 is chicken scratch.
The Zuk motor is bullet proof and 100,000 miles is easy if taken care of.

22,000 in 3 years...that only leaves you 10 1/2 years to go before you hit

This one is even rashed on one side
2006 SUZUKI Hayabusa for sale in Ocala, FL: Sportbike - CycleTrader.com

$6500...your giving it away...

I'm sure it depends on where your at too. I can promise you in MN, a sports bike with 22k in mint shape with some sweet extras, 6,500$ is max what your gonna get (Especially in this economy) for a 3 year old bike that was made to get $h**& beat out of it, with 22k. NOT saying his bike isn't worth that (or that it isnt in tip top mechanical shape), but here that would be a great trade in value. I just picked up a 03 with 5400 miles mint for 4500 bucks. Just saying....Though again our realized riding year is from about April 15th through Sept. so bikes are probably worth less here.

Could you get MORE $$$ selling private? SURE, just saying for a trade in, that wouldn't be bad from where I am.

Well...you live with your wife every day not us...if you guys value the opinion of each other and you really want the bike and it matches with your finances sit down and talk about what the sticking points are. In the end, if you get a bike and she is unhappy or holds resentment not worth it IMO.

Good luck!

Back