dealer screws up my plastic

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
ok so i was worried about the framesliders going in, i got the bright idea of letting the local dealer do it so i would have someone else to blame when/if it went bad. well they double cut one side, scratched bolth sides, missing bolts,neither side was reinstaled right, and im hot as hell about it, i will post a few pics when i get home. im supposed to get a call today about getting new plastic, oh yeah they punched a hole in one of my screens too.
argue.gif
rant.gif

That sucks. There needs to be some kind of certification for this work so that you can tell if they know what they're doing BEFORE they do it (or maybe people on this board can recommend dealers that did it right?)

I did mine myself because I knew how steamed I'd be if I gave it to an "expert" and they fugged it.

Sounds like they did everything wrong on yours.
sad.gif

wow ya think dealers would have an idea whats going on with sliders maybe ya should have printed out the link on hayabusa .org for them to follow
tounge.gif

That's 2 very recent occurrences of that! I can't understand it. It seems they have never seen a Busa with sliders on. What's up with that?

Back