dead/low battery

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
my batt went low/died bec i think the alarm kept goin off while i was a way for a few days...
so the question is can i give it a jump start from my car and then drive it around for a bit to recharg it or do i have to go and buy one of those battery tenders....

thanx

Given that you live in NJ I would say get the battery tender at least for the winter. You can charge from the car, but you must be careful.

Given that you live in NJ I would say get the battery tender at least for the winter.  You can charge from the car, but you must be careful.
oh i know i need to get the batter tender just didnt wanna have to get it just yet...just got a few grand worth of #### for it and the wifey aint to thrilled about spending even more....so if just for now i can use the car that would realy help...

so when you say be carefull...tel me what i should do to be carefull please...

Given that you live in NJ I would say get the battery tender at least for the winter. You can charge from the car, but you must be careful.
Dont have the car running when you jump it!!!!
+1

Leave the car shut off & jump the busa from just the battery.
cool.gif

SD, you're not to far from me. I could throw your battery on a tender during the winter months.

thanx for the help all!! got it started and charged it a bit.
grabntwist, where are you at??

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128644965 -->

Ex 44 GSP. 10 minutes away.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128916548 -->

Back