DaPincci exhaust...

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 09 2007,11:12) Three hundred dollars?  Ha!

OK kids, this is how easy it is to make a set of these.

Step #1 - Drive to Pep Boys/Autozone/O'Reilly's/insert random auto parts store.

Step #2 - Go to the pipes section (the one row you never go to), and grab yourself some different sizes (the stock midpipe fits a 1 & 3/8, if I remember correctly).  Pick your color (chrome or black).

Step #3 - Get the gear for a tuneable baffle, or build your own like I did (I know people who weld).  

Step #4 - Pay and take your stuff home.

Step #5 - Spend about 3-4 hours fitting them on a Saturday.

Step #6 - Laugh as you deafen everyone around you and make Harley riders look at you like you are an a-hole because your pipes make them look like itty bitty girls.

Total cost: $25 dollars and 3-4 hours of time.
I beg to differ! Make a set with baffles, clamps to keep em on & say its worth it. Get em to sound OK! not that easy!  
argue.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

Last edited by a moderator:
i think they would more than likely attract to much attention from the guys with lights on their cars
SHOCKED.gif

Only if you go Daffed! as they say in the UK. Sidney is the only place noise isn't an issue ! YET

(8Daytona8 @ Jul. 09 2007,08:53)
(Nekosohana @ Jul. 09 2007,11:12) Three hundred dollars?  Ha!

OK kids, this is how easy it is to make a set of these.

Step #1 - Drive to Pep Boys/Autozone/O'Reilly's/insert random auto parts store.

Step #2 - Go to the pipes section (the one row you never go to), and grab yourself some different sizes (the stock midpipe fits a 1 & 3/8, if I remember correctly).  Pick your color (chrome or black).

Step #3 - Get the gear for a tuneable baffle, or build your own like I did (I know people who weld).  

Step #4 - Pay and take your stuff home.

Step #5 - Spend about 3-4 hours fitting them on a Saturday.

Step #6 - Laugh as you deafen everyone around you and make Harley riders look at you like you are an a-hole because your pipes make them look like itty bitty girls.

Total cost: $25 dollars and 3-4 hours of time.
I beg to differ! Make a set with baffles, clamps to keep em on & say its worth it. Get em to sound OK! not that easy!  
argue.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available
I don't have my pictures with me bro. I did it with the help of a friend who could weld.

Basically the original version of the pipes I got from a guy in Austin who just slapped the pipe on there, no bolts no nothing, but as I rode them, they fell off. Wasn't good.

So we redesigned them and welded a 1" washer in the middle of it using some welding stock. Slid them on, and the only difference this time was that we used the same welding stock from the baffle, to weld a rod on the bottom to keep them from falling off.

It's not hard, it just takes a little balls. It's definately not something you will find in a service manual, but if you have someone who has welding skill it becomes super easy. If you don't have someone with welding skill, then you have to do a little drilling to get the pipes to the sounds you want, but I was fully prepared to do that as well.

Trust me, this is an easy mod, and I have little to no skill.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have them, they sound pretty good, not too loud, if I hadnt crack my oem headeds I would still have them, but I got a full yosh system.

These are starting to pop up around here(DE), I was thinking about getting them, they do sound GREAT !!!!! But wasn't to sure how much I liked the look from the back either.

Back