New helmet

busa_boy_69

Registered
Has anyone seen this helmet yet? I was looking on www.rideicon.com today and saw this. They don't seem to have a very good view of the helmet but it looks like it's got some wicked styling to it. I was just wondering if anyone has seen like a 360 view of this thing yet?

I like some of the flat-matte finishes on their helmets. Never tried one on but it sure looks interesting. Not as expensive as a Shoei or Arai too.

THAT HELMET IS PIMP!!!!!

saw it at the dealer expo lastweeekend. Looks like something out of sci-fi movie. If I could wear Icon, I would have that helmet. (my head is too big for Icon)

I have whats called "melon Head"

I have to wear a xxxl Shoei RF-1000 for a decient fit.

That lid is sick! That is my next helmet - sweet site...thanks!

Looks pretty cool. curious as to how it fits and handles at high speeds. Anyone know of any written reviews?

I was talkin to the Icon rep in Indy last weekend and thay said that the only differance between the one and the old mainframe is more vent, better chin currtain, less vib at speed and the coolness factor was off the chart.

I can get any size you need shipped to you for 265 and thay list for 350.

any takers?

Looks pretty cool.  curious as to how it fits and handles at high speeds.  Anyone know of any written reviews?
Well I am a big Icon fan but I got some news on this helmet. I was at a honda dealer yesterday and he told me that an Icon dealer let him check one out. He said that the plastic pieces on it are very easy to break. He said he would stay away from it. he said the handle on top the helmet just pops off like nothing. I like the looks of the helmet but I like it to be of a good quality to. I will just stick to the old mainframe until I hear a little bit better reviews on this one.

Back