Damn, now it shows up . . .

dhart

Donating Member
Registered
I ducked my head in here a couple months ago saying how I had put a deposit on an 05 LE. Nearly 3 months later, it finally shows up, a day after my wife checked into the hospital for gall bladder surgery. She would have been my ride to the dealer to pick up my new baby.

I've spent a half day google-ing all these damn bus schedules trying to figure out how to get from White Plains, NY to Haverstraw, which is across the Hudson river and a few miles north. I figured out I can take a bus to Palisades mall in Nyack and probably get a cab from the mall to the dealership. Rarely, have I been so happy and pissed all at the same time.

Congarts on your new bike...
beerchug.gif
She willbe with you soon!!

...and, wishing a speedy recovery for your wife!! My mother underwent the gall bladder surgery about 2 months back... I know how painful it can be,those gall bladder pains

Congrats on the bike! Where there's a will there's a way! You'll get it and be glad that you waited! Speedy recovery to your wife!

Get the bike and ride her home on it so she'll have a speedy recovery ... get it .... a speedy recovery!
jump9.gif

All jokes aside, I wish her well and congrats on the bike.

Congrats on the bike...you'll get it soon enough...
cool.gif
If I were closer, I'd help you out by letting you drive me to the dealership, then I'd drive the new LE back for you...see how nice I am?!
tounge.gif

Nothing but wishes for a speedy recovery for your wife...
smile.gif

Back