Dam Thieves,, Gen2 aka Short Bus is gone

Most policies with full coverage and comprehensive cover theft, fire, crashes and most damage in general, however, read your policy binder......most policies only cover up to 3000 in personal add-on or accessories..........
It depends on what you pay for. I'm shopping for insurance now and $3000 seems to be standard but you can pay for additional coverage which is what I'm going to do. I need up to five for my ten II.

All I do is lock the front end and the rear disc with a Roadlok device. It would take 3-4 guys to drag or lift it as it will not roll. So far so good! Any idea how yours was taken?
two guys to throw it in a van in under 20 seconds. seen it done with my own eyes while watching a thief during a surveillance. and that was a Vulcan. not a light bike. basically the same weight of a Busa give or take.

lets not get crazy here.....

Oh and as the week has progressed, i have gotten more and more pissed about this,, the bike's haven't gotten the use they should, but that's my and mother natures fault.
I really think, its time to change, I don't think im going to replace the bike, and i may get rid of the others also. I seam to have lost the enjoyment.

two guys to throw it in a van in under 20 seconds. seen it done with my own eyes while watching a thief during a surveillance. and that was a Vulcan. not a light bike. basically the same weight of a Busa give or take.

You saw them do it - but you didn't say if you busted the low life's and sent them to prison......

Like I said, mine won't roll, not even an inch so if two weight lifters want to steal my bike, that's why I have insurance.

You saw them do it - but you didn't say if you busted the low life's and sent them to prison......
yes they were both arrested but one took off running as we pulled up to box them in. bad idea.... police dogs runs faster then any human....:laugh: I wud say it was one of the most enjoyable things Ive seen in quite some time watching this POS scream like a little girl while being mauled!

ill bet he thinks twice before stealn someones bike again....

but it was disturbing to see how quick they carried a 500 lb bike from the side of a house and placed it not throw it but placed right into the side of the mini-van which was stolen as well and closed the door. from the time they jumped out to the time that bike was in the van was less then 30 seconds I swear! maybe a minute at the most but it was quick.

so makes no difference if the bike rolls or not wen u got two strong guys lifting it and carrying it. obviously wasn't the first time they have done this. shiit, even if there was an alarm on the bike it wudnt have stopped them from getting in that van and driving off. just way to fast.

Well well then,,
A few test rides done,,, Decisions, Decisions

All Ready State Farm is pissing me off,, not even a call from them, as of yet!

Sadly, it's up to you to keep the fires lit. Do it in person if at all possible. It will make a more...forceful impression.

I can't believe they don't have this resolved yet. That would have me shopping for at least another agent.

FYI, in 2001 Nationwide's adjuster handed me a check within three days of the crash my son had in my car. My rates never went up either. I called them the day of the crash. I've never met an agent. Their local adjuster called me the next day and saw the car the next day. Afterwards on that third day me met and he gave me a check. I also went to the junkyard and removed the stereo (I had a ten CD unit in the trunk). Something to think about when this is over.

I don't understand that, I've had nothing but great dealings with them.

Ive called my Agent since i had not heard from anyone. They are being helpfull, the claims department hasn't even assigned a adjuster to the case as of yet!

Back