CycleRiders of Orlando does crappy work

Gixx1300R

Registered
A buddy of mine called a couple of weeks ago and said that his Busa was jumping out of 2nd gear. I told him it was probably a badshift forkand also needed to have his Tranny Undercut. Well he brought his Bike over this morning and I removed the motor. I drained the oil,flipped the motor over and removed the oil pan.I found brass metal bits in the oil pan(tell tell sign of a spun bearing). So I give him a call and told him to come over.
Well when he gets there I remove the lower case. 3 crank/case bearings were toast,I then notice that the crank case bearings were the wrong ones,they used con rod bearings. I then noticed that the crankshaft counter balancer was not timed correctly with TDC. It was off by 6 teeth. Now this guy really took care of his Busa. The last shop that worked on it was CycleRider's Suzuki here in Orlando. His Camchain broke twice. The first time they replaced the valves and the piston but on the first occurance they didnt replace the Camchain. A couple of weeks later the camchaim broke so he took it back and they repaired it again. The bike was under warranty. Now that it is no longer under warranty I'm doing the work on it.
Also 3 of the connecting Rods were installed backwards.

<!--EDIT|Gixx1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090854592 -->

What?! Was that a blind mechanic working on the bike? That's harsh, man.
sad.gif

DAMN! Ok, lets have a moment of silence for this very sick busa and offer prayers of a quick recovery. Sorry to hear about the bad work.

that sux much wang..... wonder if you could find someone with the extended warranty or still under warranty and swap engines with them....maybe hope the mechanic turns his head a little and doesnt notice that the #'s arent matching
rock.gif
rock.gif
Sounds like some expensive repairs, even if you are doing the work for him

and I'd try to get that company to pay for it anyway, sounds like they dont know their heads from their a$$
mad.gif

rock.gif

Back