Cycle Worlds Bike Show in Cleveland

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Bike show
rock.gif

(BUSA SS @ Dec. 28 2006,15:02) They wife and I will be there.
cool.gif
Me and the wife along with some riding buddies will be there. Probably on Saturday

(BUSA SS @ Dec. 28 2006,18:09) That's when we're going.Prolly get there around 5 or so.
PM me your #. When it gets closer, I'll give you a shout

I am planning on going but the wife is due on the 7th so I might have to stick around the house. I'll know more when it gets closer...
SHOCKED.gif

(chrisr @ Dec. 28 2006,23:48) I am planning on going but the wife is due on the 7th so I might have to stick around the house.  I'll know more when it gets closer...
SHOCKED.gif
Start them young. Bring the little one with ya
biggrin.gif
Congrats by the way

I Never miss a year. I'm not sure what day I'll be there yet, but I'll be there for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing Bub's S7 and the vintage dirt racer exhibit.

(chrisr @ Dec. 29 2006,16:35) where are you guys coming from in ohio, i'm in parma hts......
Starting in Lima, then to Findlay to pick up a couple. Then to Port Clinton to pick up one.
wink.gif

Lima, I went to a tech school there after high school. Man it feels like it was just yesterday......
SHOCKED.gif

(chrisr @ Dec. 31 2006,09:31) Lima, I went to a tech school there after high school.  Man it feels like it was just yesterday......
SHOCKED.gif
Not missin much
wink.gif

ya, there wasn't a whole lot to do back then, just going to clyde evans for beer(i think it was cylde evans)
beerchug.gif

(chrisr @ Dec. 31 2006,21:27) ya, there wasn't a whole lot to do back then, just going to clyde evans for beer(i think it was cylde evans)
beerchug.gif
No such thing as Clyde Evans anymore. I live about 20 miles SE of Lima. Little village called Waynesfield.

Where'd you go, Northwestern?

Back