One I-X Center Drive
Cleveland, OH 44135
www.ixcenter.com

When
Friday, January 30
3:00pm - 9:00pmSaturday, January 31
9:00am - 9:00pmSunday, February 1
9:00am - 4:00pm

So any Cleveland locals care to suggest a meeting place before and someplace everyone can hook up afterwords for dinner?

I was thinking probably Saturday for us that have a long drive. Perhaps meet around noon time and cut out around 5 or 6 PM and hit some place for dinner?

I know the Ohio sport riders have a number of guys going..

SUGGESTIONS??

Hey Randy.......Here's what Sam was tellin' you about when he invited you to come over & hang with us. We've been doin' this with a group of buddies now for 'bout 3-4 years. Never anything overly formal, as I usually have to wait to leave 'til my kids basketball games are over for the day.

Here's the thread link + original post we started over on the OR site at the beginning of the month. Just put it out there then to put on everyone's radar so they could mark the day on their calendars. DTC is something Sam & I unknowingly started years ago, with our rides/outings/adventures, which has grown & now recently taken shape as a subgroup on the OR, when others have shown interest in what we were doing & asked to join in. Blitzburgh, Dweezel, GoJira(BusaSS) & you are members from here that have joined/qualified for membership....http://www.ohio-riders.net/group.php...=59#gmessage59

Definitely gonna be Cleveland again this year.....So disregard the Novi discussions. Probably start talkin' more details once we get past the holidays & things settle down for everybody.........

International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting ;) - Ohio Riders
12-02-2008, 01:59 AM
SamBusa, GoJira & myself have been headin' over to Cleveland the last 3 years with a group of friends to get our winter fix of motorcycles & camaraderie. I was kinda leanin' towards goin' to Novi, MI this year for a change of venue, but now that I've met all you fellow ****tards, thought it'd be fun to get a big group of us together & hang out for the day. We ususally stop nearby for a bite to eat afterwards, and to shoot the bull.

Anything like this already organized on here every year?

Could serve as the winter meeting of the DTC!!

* Novi, MI Jan. 2-4, 2009

* Cleveland, OH Jan. 30 - Feb. 1, 2009

We usually get there mid afternoon, Saturday, as my kids typically have morning basketball games, and I co-coach several of their teams. Also Saturday so we can enjoy dinner/drinks & not have to worry about work the next morning & how late we get home

IMS linky............ Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows - Home Page

Sooooooo........Anyone interested???

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Russ,

So a tentative time schedule would be to meet up around 3PM Saturday and cut out around 7PM or so for dinner...

Yeah.....We usually end up getting there around 3-4:00, depending on traffic/weather....both of which have been factors in past trips. Usually stroll around for a few hours, then head out to find somewhere to eat around 7-7:30.

3 hours at the show usually feels about right....Not too hurried or too long.

Last edited:
Not that I'm picky or anything, but I'd love to find a Quaker Steak either before or after. Me, Sam and the wives ate there last year prior to the show..........been craving it ever since.

I will probably be going on saturday also,not sure about the time,might have to work. Love to get together with a few org members,since I haven't been able to get to the last few bashes...:beerchug:

Back