custom map

Slowboy

Registered
Looking to see if any members have a custom map on an 08 busa? Stock setup but think about going -1 down in the front and air filter. Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

you wouldnt need a map for any of that. the race bmc, pipercross only barely flow better than stock, and the ecu is'nt related to the speedo at all. talk to smithabusa and get a speedohealer for the sprocket.

Looking to see if any members have a custom map on an 08 busa? Stock setup but think about going -1 down in the front and air filter. Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
it would not be a custom map if it was someone for another bike and then you installed on yours:whistle:
there are a bunch of maps out there just keep trying if you don't really care how your bike runs.

PS don't use the lame excuse I will get some but money are tight:rofl:

Ok let me clear it up!!! friend of mine is buying a PCIII USB and he want to put a "MAP" on the bike!!! he didn't really like the #'s he put down at the track and is trying to change it up some...
I have told him how after i did a small airbox and pair value mod and drop the gear down 1 in the front on my 06 you could really feel the differents and thats what he wants too...
Yes I know the best way to tune your bike is on the dyno!! and that will come really soon for the both of us!! but I have got a map off a member of the board and it worked really well!! So now I'm just trying to help him out!!!

Ok let me clear it up!!! friend of mine is buying a PCIII USB and he want to put a "MAP" on the bike!!! he didn't really like the #'s he put down at the track and is trying to change it up some...
I have told him how after i did a small airbox and pair value mod and drop the gear down 1 in the front on my 06 you could really feel the differents and thats what he wants too...
Yes I know the best way to tune your bike is on the dyno!! and that will come really soon for the both of us!! but I have got a map off a member of the board and it worked really well!! So now I'm just trying to help him out!!!

so use the same map you have

I have got a map for you
you will really feel the differents :stoopid:

Power Commander Downloads and Product Purchases, Maps, Installation Guides, Accessories

it'll definately change it up some
maybe your friend will put down some numbers:rofl:

looks like youre about three hours from tulsa or i would turn you to metric cycles, good peeps. there almost has to be some competent tuners in OKC, that would be closer. a canned map is only gonna be as good. but i believe DJ has map support?

Well thanks!!! but we might just do this

Walter Sprout will be dyno tuning in OKC this weekend (6/11-6/13) Chassis/clutch tuning at Thunder Valley in Noble, Ok.

Well thanks!!! but we might just do this

Walter Sprout will be dyno tuning in OKC this weekend (6/11-6/13) Chassis/clutch tuning at Thunder Valley in Noble, Ok.

thats cool, theres some guys from around here that run up there. red gsxr 1k and a gen 1 black busa. both bolt on extensions. cool dudes.

Back