Custom map price

Beefy

Registered
What's the going rate for a custom map on a Busa going for? I want to change my pill size and do the pair mod so I need to re map any suggestions?

Depends what you mean by custom map. If you mean Dyno tuned then yes $200-300. If you mean a map that is general custom to the mods then almost nothin. Dyno tuned is the best way to go.

I bought a custom map from quasar sh.org for 75.00 It's worth it.Just the map not the pc.There is J.C who sell's them with the p.c. Not sure the price.

I bought a custom map from quasar sh.org for 75.00 It's worth it.Just the map not the pc.There is J.C who sell's them with the p.c. Not sure the price.
you did not buy a CUSTOM map.
A CUSTOM map can only be made on a dyno with that said bike on the dyno.
you bought a generic map not custom.
this is why I say when you buy a PC3 from me you get a decent map with the pc not a custom map.

Not step on any toes but after I installed my "GENERIC" map from Quasar I then put it on the dyno and it needed no tuning.Yeah I know there's no such thing as a custom map even if you have it done your self on a dyno with tempature changes every day, plugs get old, filters get dirty ...you just have to go what works.

Not step on any toes but after I installed my "GENERIC" map from Quasar I then put it on the dyno and it needed no tuning.Yeah I know there's no such thing as a custom map even if you have it done your self on a dyno with tempature changes every day, plugs get old, filters get dirty ...you just have to go what works.
no your are not stepping on toes,and thank you for the prop but....
I am just stating facts.
how do you know that it was a good map?? on a dyno you do 100% pulls so the 100% map is correct but what about the rest of the cells.
unless it was on a load control dyno and went through the same steps you have no real facts to back it up.
Even the ones I supply with the PC3's I tell people they should still get one made but some are just happy.

FYI Temp does not effect a pc3 map, only a PC2 map

Yep and sometimes you get lucky.

Ok
biggrin.gif

WELL I LEARNED THE HARD WAY BOUGHT A PC3 HAD MAPPED WITH A STANDARD PC3 PROGRAM THEN LEARNED THAT A GOOD CUSTOM MAP WHICH GOT AT LEES PRERFORMANCE THAT GUY LIVES AND BREATHES SPEED HE'LL TELL AND SHOW WHICH IS THE BEST WAY IT WORKED FOR ME 300$ WELL SPENT

I had my 04 busa dyno'd in Laurneburg , NC in Jul 05. I'm now living in Madison, AL. Is their a need for me to re-dyno because of the different altitude? Oh yeah, I paid $250

Back