Custom Leathers?

Yeah these are jacked though. It's not a they will stretch thing. The tailor who measured me missed to critical dimensions and essentially the legs are too short, so the crotch of the pants is about 3 inches lower than my crotch. When I sit on the bike I can't even reach down to the ground at stop lights because the leg is so short. I actually felt nervous that i might tip over at the light!

Anyway Dave at Spartan offered to do another pair of pants for a good price so i think rather than bother with alterations I'll just take a redo.

Yeah these are jacked though. It's not a they will stretch thing. The tailor who measured me missed to critical dimensions and essentially the legs are too short, so the crotch of the pants is about 3 inches lower than my crotch. When I sit on the bike I can't even reach down to the ground at stop lights because the leg is so short. I actually felt nervous that i might tip over at the light!

Anyway Dave at Spartan offered to do another pair of pants for a good price so i think rather than bother with alterations I'll just take a redo.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Leathers are a pain to learn about and get fit right - and when you do not fall in the range of 'normal' sizing it gets worse.

My original leathers fit me pretty good, until I moved up into faster classes, and found out I ALSO had to fit a back (and now chest) protector in what was origially a fairly tight suit...wasn't happening - and that's why I'm on my second set of leathers....

Got to watch out ya dont get funny looks in the pits or at your favorite road stop , wearing your new leathers mate .... you might get a new nickname cos ya got a bad fitting ... :eek: Cameltoe !!! :laugh:
PS. disclaimer , not that I personally know of this ever happening to anyone we might or not know . :rolleyes:

Back