Cross pollination of Carnivorous plants

You run out of ideas for your Busa thrasher?!  Trying to find other hobbies to fill the void?  Very interesting...but I'm thinking what you're really going for here is a place to hide the bodies!  
tounge.gif
Michelle -

Ok, here is the deal.

I keep riding on hwy 25 and running over squirrels. I keep feeling bad about it, but I am not going to stop riding.

Since I am here away form my motorcycle I am thinking of ways to enhance my rides.

One way is to alleviate the guilt associated with running over these poor squirrels.

I figured if I could find out a way to use the squirrels once I run over them, I would not feel as bad.

Since most animals will not eat dead things (except for vultures and such)

Picking them up and brining them home to feed to one of my carnivorous pets wont work.

But Venus Fly traps will eat anything (feed it to Mikey!! He will eat anything).

So I figured if I could make a carnivorous plant large enough to eat squirrels I can have guilt free rides and know that all the squirrels I kill will go to a good cause (waste not want not dontchyaknow).

Actually I have all kinds of Ideas for the Busa, just not at home to do any of them
sad.gif

So you were partly right Michelle, it IS to hide the bodies!!!
grim.gif
Tharasher, Thrasher, Thrasher.

What am I goning to do with you?

You need to lay off the crack my man. I think BT has a program going that may help you.

And I have no idea where you got the notion that I will eat anything. Maybe some obscene drug induced fantasy playing back throught the endless loop that is your mind.

I do not like puréed squirrel Sam I am. I wil not eat them in a box, I will not eat them with Thrasher Fox!

Back