Congrats stew on your 04 busa

ICEMANN

Registered
If you remember my buddy stew had his blue silver stolen from a garage using a plasma cutter on his locks. FRIGGIN THEIVES, anyway the local dealer took care of him. Congrats on the 04. He is doing dual carbon cans with carbon mirrors and carbon dash covers!

JD

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079050270 -->

Attachments

• _cid_X.MA2.1079048686_aol_1_
    74.8 KB · Views: 111
They cut him a great great deal for being in NYC as well as PERIOD!

Attachments

• _cid_X.MA5.1079048686_aol_1_
    152.2 KB · Views: 134
Hate ta waste the thread on space but it's the only o4 pics out there so be gental. Nice "S" on the side too!

Attachments

• _cid_X.MA6.1079048686_aol_1_
    88.7 KB · Views: 115
He's puttin carbon mirrors, carbon dual pipes and carbon dash covers.

Attachments

• _cid_X.MA11.1079048686_aol_1_
    78.8 KB · Views: 110
He's like a little kid in a candy store right now.

Attachments

• _cid_X.MA10.1079048686_aol_1_
    78.8 KB · Views: 120
I love the color!!!! Didn't think I'd like hondared, but that looks very rich/deep/classy. I don't like the "S", though, need the full Zook decal.
But still a 10 in my book!!

Congrats!!

TBone
biggrin.gif

Man, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colour way more than I thought I would. Now the cops will never see that coming!!! Or going!!
laugh.gif

Sweet looking busa! Like the "S" on the tank. Congratulations Stew! Want to see pics when he gets his mods done, Ice.

Red isn't really my color, but WOW that looks sweet. My 2000 Busa was stolen and I plan on getting another Busa for my birthday in July.

I can't wait til my local dealer gets one of these in. I want to see it in person before I make my opinion on it!
wink.gif

hot.gif
firedevil.gif
That is sweet... big congrats to your bud!!
Sounds like he's doing it up right, too...
drooling3.gif

Back