Confutatis Maledictus (Descending Palomar)

I have a Q .. on your 03' ... I see that you use a 43 ( rear sprocket ) .. did you ever try a 42 ? and if so ..any diff ?

I have a Q .. on your 03' ... I see that you use a 43 ( rear sprocket ) .. did you ever try a 42 ? and if so ..any diff ?

I used a 16/42 combo on another Busa...lots of low end...gotta be
careful if you're gonna wack the throttle hard in the low gears. 42
you would notice a nice improvement...but I would recommend the
43...you and I ain't no light weight. 17/43 fits with the stock chain :beerchug:

All my bikes are geared...BEST bang for the buck...'03 is +3, and the '08 is +4 :thumbsup:

nice ... ty sir ..I'm going to change up the gears .. specialy up here in the mountians, sometimes the extra low end is needed starting off from some of the stops .. < ok back to Pal0mar desencion > ??? desending desencion>? :whistle:

nice ... ty sir ..I'm going to change up the gears .. specialy up here in the mountians, sometimes the extra low end is needed starting off from some of the stops .. < ok back to Pal0mar desencion > ??? desending desencion>? :whistle:

:rofl:

Good luck with the starter, Ken!!! :beerchug:

Excellent video, but I have to agree with GregBob...draggin knees is something best left to the track.....unless you don't have a wife....or kids....or people who don't like visiting the ICU every day for months at a time....:laugh::poke:

You're only old when you get up in the morning and you have to decided what you " can" do next .. :laugh: < just sayin> ...
anyhows .. my starters works superbly ... :thumbsup: thanks again Scar. :beerchug:

You're only old when you get up in the morning and you have to decided what you " can" do next .. :laugh: < just sayin> ...
anyhows .. my starters works superbly ... :thumbsup: thanks again Scar. :beerchug:

Who did you end up buying it from ???

Ken~ That's fantastic news! Congrats and well done! :beerchug:

Next, is a gear change .. talked to BA ,already about it ... just need to get some. that and another chain .. :laugh:

Back