Clouds

hahahahaha why does THAT topic keep coming up?[/Quote]Because <s>someone keeps slipping us $20 to put up this act for you</s> we care...  
smile.gif

You want me to post pictures?[/Quote]If you've seen one unicorn, you've kind of seen 'em all, you know...  
smile.gif

smile.gif
 There's a new prospect I just don't feel like pursuing. [/Quote]"I'm not allowed within *fumbles through the legal paperwork* 500 feet of her..."
smile.gif

I'm to busy enjoying life.[/Quote]
"I've joined band camp"
smile.gif

I suppose dating is something I am supposed to PURSUE, right, if I really want to do that?[/Quote]Yeah, and guys pursue <s>prostitutes</s> cars in the same fashion
smile.gif

That might take effort.[/Quote]So does tying shoes, unless you're one of those "velcro shoe" types  
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
 I've OPENED the door, but that doesn't mean I feel like going through it[/Quote]"<s>Her Mom</s> She scares me"  
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 12 2007,13:flamethrowing:) hahahahaha why does THAT topic keep coming up?
Because <s>someone keeps slipping us $20 to put up this act for you</s> we care...  
smile.gif

You want me to post pictures?[/Quote]If you've seen one unicorn, you've kind of seen 'em all, you know...  
smile.gif

smile.gif
 There's a new prospect I just don't feel like pursuing. [/Quote]"I'm not allowed within *fumbles through the legal paperwork* 500 feet of her..."
smile.gif

I'm to busy enjoying life.[/Quote]
"I've joined band camp"
smile.gif

I suppose dating is something I am supposed to PURSUE, right, if I really want to do that?[/Quote]Yeah, and guys pursue <s>prostitutes</s> cars in the same fashion
smile.gif

That might take effort.[/Quote]So does tying shoes, unless you're one of those "velcro shoe" types  
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
 I've OPENED the door, but that doesn't mean I feel like going through it[/Quote]"<s>Her Mom</s> She scares me"  
smile.gif
[/Quote]
jump9.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Sure, post a few pics!! You know we love pics..LOL!!! Heck I enjoyed life as a single man too, but, now that I have found a good woman, life seems even better and I have someone to share it with!
Pursue it man!! Pursue it! ( I am sure she will still allow you to look at the clouds!) LOL!

(GSXRFANN @ Jun. 12 2007,14:52) I am sure she will still allow you to look at the clouds! LOL!
Depends...what if she's worried he thinks the clouds are prettier and thinner than her? Hrmmm??
laugh.gif

Yeah, I suppose that COULD be a problem. Depends on how glassy and dazed his eyes are!!
wow.gif

that was hilarious VA!! hahahahaha

[sigh] it's tough to go slow when everyone I date falls in love with me... I'm sure you all know how that is, right? Of course you do

(dadofthree @ Jun. 12 2007,22:57) Chelle you're in the wrong business girl  
laugh.gif
Why do you always bring "street walking" in to this DO3?! Jeez, a gal can't catch a break...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,05:29)
laugh.gif
Why do you always bring "street walking" in to this DO3?! Jeez, a gal can't catch a break...
laugh.gif
wow, is YOUR mind in the gutter!
biggrin.gif
I assumed he meant your clever writing hahhahhaa er did I miss something? I'm a little slow Tuesdays... er, what day is this? ?

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,08:29)
laugh.gif
Why do you always bring "street walking" in to this DO3?!  Jeez, a gal can't catch a break...  
laugh.gif
It was a joke...I don't feel like drawing you a picture man...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,09:01)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,08
super.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was a joke...I don't feel like drawing you a picture man...
tounge.gif
I don't even think a picture would help me.... maybe a Power Point with animations and charts? ?

laugh.gif

Back