cleveland area dyno tune day?

When I read this, I envisioned 4-5 Busa's gang banging the dyno and you sitting in the corner "watching". Lol.

Edit: OMG, that's a pretty sick/twisted thing to say. Why or how I came up with that is disturbing.

Dude you been hitting the macaroni salad again havent you??? :moon:

When I read this, I envisioned 4-5 Busa's gang banging the dyno and you sitting in the corner "watching". Lol.

Edit: OMG, that's a pretty sick/twisted thing to say. Why or how I came up with that is disturbing.

??????????????????????????????

I believe I will wait until August to have more funds available. I'm moving closer to work in a few weeks and need the cash for that.

I was hopeing to get it done before HIH. We set a date n deal with it?

i still wanna do this.... anyone else want to set a date with ... Uh...scratch that... Anyone else intrested in doing this as a group??

Ok i grabbed the bull... They do not map on saturdays. So i am now scheduled for aug 4th at 9am to bring my bike in... They as of now are wide open if anyone else wishes to jump in also for the day:cheerleader:

Ok one week away!!! I ordered some new plugs (ix's) will clean the filter and adjust the chain n fill her full of normal 87 octane and see what they can do with her!!!

Doug had to attend a funeral this week so my bike has yet to be worked on. So it will definitely be there in pieces.
Posted via Mobile Device

I talked to phill? He said he would be only guy there next week also..am i not getting the good tuner?

I talked to phill? He said he would be only guy there next week also..am i not getting the good tuner?

Not sure Chris. I called up and asked if it would be done this weekend and was told that he was not in and missed a couple due to a funeral. Maybe the owner is the mechanic and the other(Phil) is the tuner? Not sure who I dropped my bike off with. But, I do know he was not the owner. He was a younger guy with glasses. I was asking the differences between pc3 and pc5 and he didn't know... that "forget the name" told him that in case i asked but he forgot. you may want to call and talk to them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree... Not paying 300 to get "trannin time for someone else... Ill reschedule till when the actual tunner was there... That would be like paying for johnnycheese and getting pinky... Lol sorry love that cartoon

Ok im packed up...izzys loaded n heading out at 6am tomorrow...talked to doug he will be tuneing izzy.. Im so excited!!!:thumbsup:

Chris, check on my bike while you're there. Still no word from them.
Posted via Mobile Device

ill do a full write up in a new thread. yes i saw your bike he told me to tell you he starting it beginning of next week...with what you may have with the oil and "additional" things you want him to do...dont look good for makeing HIH. but wow...what a shop...he gave me the tour and let me take pics!!

Back