cleveland area dyno tune day?

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok first of all i have been seriously thinking of getting the bike dyno tuned and i just have no idea of if any have good recomendations of dyno shops in the area that actually have experience tuneing a busa. and was thinking of getting some of the folks together and talk to the shop and see if we can get a group discount on dyno tuneing our busas. if we plan it like a month or so in advance we all can stash a little cash to get together and have a day of seeing our babies grow up lol

I d like too but I m not sure my original chain is fit for the task. I dont need a broken case and I m throwing money at the Mustang right now.lol.:whistle:

Portable dyno at HIH? Lol oh i am asking for trouble with that suggestion

Chris & Colton, I emailed both of you information on "Maximum Performance & Handling" (MPH) in Hudson, Ohio. I emailed them yesterday and received a return email within ten minutes. They charge $275. From what I see on their site, dyno tuning hayabusa's is something they love to do. They have built several turbo'd busa's and currently have one under construction.

If you guys, and others, are interested. We should look to see about getting a discount or have a hayabusa only day.

Ok i called who local guys go to here in erie and spoke to the owner mary jo. They have tuned alot of gsxrs n busas. She said she will work me up a deal for a sat us come in as group and dyno n map for us... Her normal cost is 200-300 but will cut price for group. She remembers me from my dyno at roar on shore last year and seems excited to do this as a group. Here is thier link.

Horsepower Inc. | Throttle Bodies, Intakes, Air Cleaners, Injectors, Push Rods, and More!

They also machine custom throttle bodys n such for harleys but has lots of experience with the sportbikes. :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Oh. She asked what everyone uses for mapping. Ie powercomamder ect.. Also.. Dont forget to update firmware if you have older pc3 i just did mine couple weeks ago.

I think we need to call mph see if they ecu flash n cost... Local horsepower inc does not.

ok first of all i have been seriously thinking of getting the bike dyno tuned and i just have no idea of if any have good recomendations of dyno shops in the area that actually have experience tuneing a busa. and was thinking of getting some of the folks together and talk to the shop and see if we can get a group discount on dyno tuneing our busas. if we plan it like a month or so in advance we all can stash a little cash to get together and have a day of seeing our babies grow up lol

so let me get this correct..................................
you want to find a REAL tuner and have the tuner cut thier price???????

I guess I you go to work tomorrow I can ask your boss to pay you less.....................

Correct??????

now now johnny...just asking if they schedule a group of us instead of haveing open time what thier rate would be...certainly no insult intended to thier skills...that is like expedia getting discounted rates at the last minute for open rooms. dont mean the hotel is cheap just offering a discount to unused rooms to earn something instead of nothing.

MPH will not give us a discount, which is just fine. They're price is on par and from what i've read from other forums, they do a spectacular job on Busa's. I asked once and they said, "nope". Johnny, it never ever hurts to ask, because you never know unless you do. I was in the same thinking as Chris on them having a stable of Busa's in one day.

They said they could get our bikes in this coming week, which isn't a waiting period in my book.

i think a week notice is a bit soon i can presume they dont work sundays...and i need to put the money asside...also ask if they can do ecu flash editing i can presume they are more dynojet oriented but ecu flashing is apparantly consideralby more flexible.

MPH's Website
4250 State Rd.- Peninsula, Ohio 44264 - (330) 922-8000

MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

WEDNESDAY - 12:00 to 6:00 ~ BY APPOINTMENT

SATURDAY - 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Owner: Doug Duane

so let me get this correct..................................
you want to find a REAL tuner and have the tuner cut thier price???????

I guess I you go to work tomorrow I can ask your boss to pay you less.....................

Correct??????

I guess you I don't have clue any understanding of you saying what?

Got it????

Droo lets plan for late summer.

I have no idea how you can afford this after shelling out so much cash for the bash.

im not going to do it until probably august if i do.

Chris can ask for a discount if he'd like to. If the business is willing and accommodating to discount a bunch of bikes, that want to go to their facility and dyno their bikes, then that's on them. If you don't have anything good to say, stay out of it.

I'd be down to go and watch...

When I read this, I envisioned 4-5 Busa's gang banging the dyno and you sitting in the corner "watching". Lol.

Edit: OMG, that's a pretty sick/twisted thing to say. Why or how I came up with that is disturbing.

Back