Christmas came eartly

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Wow!!!! What a rush. It was about 40 degrees on the 26th when I got it (I thought I would get it on March 4th). I put about 50 miles on with no trouble other than a little snot from the cold......well worth it!!!! Anyone near the quad cities area (Ill/Ia) that want to hook up and ride, let me know. I tried to post pics, but seem to have some sort of problem. Ill work on it though!!

Congrats! I know that ride had to feel good. Keep trying on the pics. You know how we are!
biggrin.gif

Congratz on the new arrival! As soon as you can.....PICS!

Congrats! I am only bout an hour north of ya. We'll have to hook up some time. DR1300 from the board here is also in the Quad Cities. Maybe we can all get together some weekend. I'll bet you didn't even hardly notice the cool temps.

I guess you know now that however excited you might be about the new bike, never let us know without satisfying our need for pics! Congrats!

Congrats bro! Welcome to the board....and of course pics are manditory around here.
blues.gif

Congrats, but you have to give the bike back if you don't post pics within 7 days of taking delivery.
rock.gif
wink.gif

I"m probably about 2 hrs from the quad cities.

keep in touch. Bill and a bunch of us from central iowa did a ride along the mississippi last spring. it was a blast. Were planning another one this next summer.

Back