chinese Carbon Dash Panels look good

nectrplnt

Registered
Just got these from ECC carbon in china. 3 weeks shipping. Not too expensive...thats why I got them from china. Good quality material but not 100 perfect fit like OEM. Im 100 happy with the mod. what yall think.

IMG00290-20110620-0921.jpg

IMG00294-20110620-1113.jpg

IMG00296-20110620-1114.jpg

IMG00300-20110620-1138.jpg

NICE! Yes I am contemplating going with these or putting money towards a seat... I have been watching these on ebay forever.

Looks great hope they hold up to the sun, that is sometimes where you a difference in manufacturing quality when it comes to the carbon fiber or carbon fiber look. Not saying it is bad quality just that time will tell how well the products is . Looks really good:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought about buying these from a supplier in China a while back but I could not get them to use Paypal (Little to no suppliers ever do). Catch was I had to buy a minimum quantity of 5 of each item... I was going to sell them but I figured it would bee too much work... Cheap as dirt (1/2 of the list price) but still could not justify the amount of work.

Oh nice Charbon fiber dash panels. Looks good. I am also interested in how they hold up to weather.

thanks guys. I live in scottsdale, AZ. So im sure it will get its fair share of sun. Ill keep ya updated on how the carbon fiber holds up. Paid 250 shipped. :cheerleader:

Is it real CF or just the look?

Its carbon fiber weave put over fiber glass with a UV clear coating on top. Yes, it is real carbon fiber. Fiber glass backing is for strength. They offer them in two ways, fiber glass backing or all carbon fiber construction. Once again, Tufbusa strikes out on his assumptions.

This is the price list I got when I was inquiring about them. But buying something outside of the country without any means of protection just seemed too risky to me to outweigh the benefit of the price.

Attachments

• KIY Suzuki Hayabusa Catalog.pdf
    138.4 KB · Views: 404
Its carbon fiber weave put over fiber glass with a UV clear coating on top. Yes, it is real carbon fiber. Fiber glass backing is for strength. They offer them in two ways, fiber glass backing or all carbon fiber construction. Once again, Tufbusa strikes out on his assumptions.

Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Question: The thin skinny rubber piece that runs on the side of the dash against the tank, did that come with it? If not, anyone have a lead on where to get that (besides CheapCycleParts.com, they are not cheap there)?

Question: The thin skinny rubber piece that runs on the side of the dash against the tank, did that come with it? If not, anyone have a lead on where to get that (besides CheapCycleParts.com, they are not cheap there)?

Part # 94622-24F00 Molding, Side PA $6.99 From Honda East Toledo. Doesnt seem too cheap but I dont know that it will be a part you can find outside of an OEM Parts dealer... Justin may be able to do better on the price. I saw someone said he is on vacation this week though.

Back