Cell phone service questions

All of them are thieves, just have to pick the one that will hurt you the least. Watch your bills closely.

So Sprint has pissed us off for the last time, and we have an opportunity to get out of our contract with them.

ANyone have any input on who would be good to go with? We're looking for around 700 minutes a month with two phones.

So what problem you had with Sprint?

If you're not concerned about an iPhone, I'd go with Verizon. Had them for 6 - 7 years and had no problems at all. The only reason I'm with AT&T is because we have 3 iPhones, otherwise we'd go back to Verizon in a heartbeat.

Problem with sprint: We got a letter in the mail from them the other day saying that the cost of our plan was being jacked up $20.00 a month, and they were also adding another fee to our account because we don't do automatic bill pay.

I called them and pointed out to them that we have a CONTRACT to stay with them for a certain amount of time at a set rate, and I expected them to honor that contract. They said "well, we understand and we're sorry, but..." Hey, i dont CARE that you are sorry, I care that you are attempting to alter the terms of our contract that, unless i am mistaken, we both agreed to. Then I told them that if they were going to change the terms, then legally, the contract is null and void. They gave me 30 days to cancel with no early termination fees (which is better than I expected) so I plan on using it as an exit strategy.

Other things they have done....they keep losing our discounts that we are supposed to have. I get the bill and the discount is gone. I call to complain about it and they say they can add it back on, but it will take a couple billing cycles to do. I have to fight with them on the phone to get them to understand that, no, they're taking it back off right NOW.

had AT&T but they screwed me over a few times.... also had spotty reception in the midwest...

changed to verizon, best coverage i have ever had... no problems to date with them either...

Verizon for me. I had at&t and couldnt get a signal at home or some of the places I liked to hunt. Went to Verizon and no problems. My daughter has the Droid and she loves it. I will have one in a few months, the blackberry storm i have I do not care for.

I have verizon I had sprint a long time ago the customer service was horrific. I love verizons customer service and they have the overall best coverage I have ever had. And yes they are all crooks but if you work for most companies you can actually get a primary line discount of anywhere from 15- 20% and most major providers have this available.

I use verizon. I have never had a problem. Long story short, Cingular tried adding lots of charges and my phone would work when it felt like it. They dropped calls like hot potates.

Also look at the ads between Cingular And Verizon. Yes Cingular has the fastest 3G network but if you don't get coverage it is useless. Verizon will go just about anywhere.

I've traveled extensively throughout the U.S. I have experience with both Verizon and AT&T. I'm currently with AT&T using an iPhone.

Verizon has a far superior network for making telephone calls. Their data plans were much more expensive than AT&T's. I remember reading somewhere that Verizon had invested more money than any other company in the U.S. back in 2002 or so. Their network shows the results of that investment.

AT&T is pathetic, from my experience. I find the iPhone far superior to the numerous treo's I used while with Verizon....but AT&T's 3g network is pathetic, and their EDGE network, from my experience, is inferior to Verizon as well. In a month with AT&T using their 3g network I drop more calls than I did during five years of Verizon service.

Back