Phone

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok i posted a cell phone for sale in the Classifieds hoping it will sell really need some cash to help pay some bills its a phone i bought 2 months ago or so i have some other phones as its replacement so i figured id offer it up for sale take a look at it its the LG Incite and it comes with a 2 gig Sd Card for memory. Phone without contract from at&t is 399.99 im asking just 200 with no contract extention needed please let me know asap if your intrested and take a look at it in the classieds section thing is touch screen has windows mobile 6.1 and has ability to stream live video to other AT&t Phones.

iphone is outdated lol. there cool i had ne before i got this one. Iphone doesnt record video i phone cant stream live video Etc.. Both phones are cool this thing looks a hell of alot nicer then the iphone and to be honest its just a better phone imh but thats just me not because im trying to sell it lol.

dude that was back in Nov before a brother fell into some hard times. It is not cool to call a man out lime that in public if you think something is up hit him with a PM. Shadiguy is good people.
Posted via Mobile Device

and 2ndly im not paying for the ticket mine are a gift from my brother. And i dont appreciate you trying to call me out ive been a member on this site a hell of alot longer then you have and i have alot of people on here that no me persoanlly. I dont appreciate you trying to make me look bad. I dont watse money on things i had a presale code and was trying to help someone else.

Last edited:
and 2ndly im not paying for the ticket mine are a gift from my brother. And i dont appreciate you trying to call me out ive been a member on this site a hell of alot longer then you have and i have alot of people on here that no me persoanlly. I dont appreciate you trying to make me look bad. I dont watse money on things i had a presale code and was trying to help someone else.

I wasnt calling you out,and wasnt trying to be a ****,I did say sorry for asking but I just wanted to make sure your priorities are in order...

btw shadi,its DEVLDOG..I know how long you been on this board d!ck:laugh:I have been on just as long:whistle:,I couldnt get my old screen name back when I was so graciously allowed back on:thumbsup:

sorry we never got together for that ride

pshh yah i hear yah man my busa was stolen last september. New one eventually but who knows...

Back