Carbon inners

Carbon inners -

• Hello togetherI found your board by searcing the net. I´m from germany and I read the topic carbon

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • go to here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.pixum.de/members/hbjhayabusa/?act=a_start&ktw=01760bc0f285d5719d1da4f7f45db02b

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBJ-Hayabusa

Registered
http://www.pixum.de/members/hbjhayabusa/?act=a_start&ktw=01760bc0f285d5719d1da4f7f45db02b

<!--EDIT|HBJ-Hayabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078689404 -->

HBJ-Hayabusa,

How is the fit and finish on these parts? Did you have to do any adjusting to get them to work or do they just bolt in(good quality)?rock.gif?

Would you buy them again if you had to? How does the Carbon Fiber look? Is it good quality or what? We need more info!

I have a BDE GEN III pipe and would like it to match that as close as possible.

Josh blues.gif

Thanks man!

I didn't realize you had more pics on there. I only saw a couple and wanted a better look but I got it now.

What part of Germany are you in? My parents live by Ramstein!

I live in the Westerwald, its a small part of germany, it`s between Frankfurt and Köln. In my neighborhood is Koblenz, that`s where the river Rhein and the river Mosel comes together

Greetings from here

Andreas

Cool!

I love Germany! Very nice country and of course the AUTOBAHN. I have been all over but I will have to look up your town. Never know I migth have been through it and not even known!?!?

Josh blues.gif

If some body comes to my near, send a mail and you get a cup of coffee and a pice of cake. The only problem is that normely I`m only from friday till sunday at home, but try it

greetings

Andreas

If you don't mind, I'll send my parents your email address. They are always looking to meet new people and I'm sure would be interested in coffee/cake or maybe just sit and visit/talk for a while.

They travel as much as they can and maybe you could give them some new ideas if you don't mind or aren't to busy. They are trying to go to Russia right now, got any tips?

I don't know your age but they are early 60's if you don't mind talking with some Old folks. My Dad will talk your ear off about motorcycles! He rides a BMW K1200RS over there right now.

Shoot me a PM if your interested!

Later,

Josh blues.gif

[[you can order the inners of Carbon by

www.christalcomposite.com

SU171099 HAYABUSA 1300 GSXR CACHE CONVOYEUR D’AIR CARBONE 1412.25 215.30
SU111099 HAYABUSA 1300 GSXR INTERIEUR DE CARENAGE CARBONE 1359.75 207.29
This are the parts numbers. I payed with shipping and all 377,50Euro.
The process is as follow: 1st Order them by mail, 2nd you get the invoice, 3rd paying invoice, 4th 10 days later you will get the parts. My bike is a selfmade sidebike with a new selfmade iron frame, the fitting of the parts is well, because in your bikes the frame is original.
If any more questions, poste it here

wishes to

Andreas}}

This is from his original post. He had a boo boo on the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back