KBC VR-1 BLACK CHROME HELMET

I'm a shoei kinda guy too, have two of them. Arai's are just too snub nosed for me, and I have considered the flip front, but if you wreck in one of those where you hit your chin, you might as well have an open face on.

As for HJC fit/sizing, give this a shot, taken from http://www.newenough.com/hjc_helmet_fit_instructions.htm

fit_instructions.jpg

Sage I would luv to buy yours but I need a xxl.  I tried on a KBC XL and it was too tight.  My HJC is a XL and it fits fine  just hurts my jaws when riding.  I guess KBC runs small.  I will try one on again today to make sure.  Meltdown where is a good place to buy jackets in Jacksonville?  I am here visiting right now.
Jacksonville Power Sports on Atlantic Ave. It's just East of the Regency Mall. It's on the South side of Atlantic Ave. They have the best selection for just about everything in there. (904) 641-7020.

P.S. If you're gonna be riding tonight let me know. I'm looking to get a gaggle together tonight if possible.

Got a new KBC VR1 last year, like it, fits fine & is comfortable but I have some quality issues.

Had to reglue the rubber around the bottom it fell off. The rubber around the inside top came loose & limited my vision, more glue.

One of the control levers for the rear vent is no longer functional.

Maybe minor issues but now I am concerned about the quality of the helmet when it counts most.

Its a nice looking helmet, looks good sitting on a shelf.

I bought a shoei.

Almost forgot, the first day I wore the KBC the chin vent slider fell off.

<!--EDIT|Churchkey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091446311 -->

Hey HawaiiBusa ... I PM'd Brian a price and if he's not interested, I'll make you the same deal. 'ChurchKey' says his had some quality issues, so you might want to rethink owning one. I've seen a few guys riding with them, but never thought to ask them about their impressions of the quality. Anyway ... it does look good
smile.gif

Yeah Sage, let me know... I had to reglue the ring recently too and mine slightly pinches my ear lopes, but I am still happy with it overall.

I may get an Arai soon, which fits my football head real well but am waiting for some $ to arrive soon. Thanx - kent

Back