Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carbon fiber frame covers

erinehart5001

Registered
awsome looking carbon covers, but just wondering if anyone has seen a full cover instead of just part

flame_guard_f.jpg

a tech makes full covers and I beleive street and track can get em

who sells that cover and how much ? that is what I have been looking for.
wow.gif

(NVeeus04 @ Dec. 15 2006,09:58) a tech makes full covers and I beleive street and track can get em
this is the second time i have heard of A tech in a post on here , but i search it and cant find it and i went to street and tracks site and didnt see them either. You want to enlighten us on a web site for A tech?

I was wondering the same thing, saw the partial cover and would be interested in a full cover.

a tech

This is the site for a tech, I like the swingarm cover myself. Catch is you will have to contact street n track for prices.

(DonnieF @ Dec. 18 2006,08:37)
(busa46 @ Dec. 15 2006,20:35) who sells that cover and how much ?  that is what I have been looking for.
wow.gif
The covers in the picture at top are sold by Magical racing

http://www.magicalracing.co.jp/GateE.html

They look nice but I have been waiting for a full cover set and hope someone answers on this A tech company
How much is 27000 yen in US Dollars? LOL
beerchug.gif

they have a conversion table on there site. $$$$$$$ stuff
SHOCKED.gif

(Moparict @ Dec. 18 2006,17:30)
(DonnieF @ Dec. 18 2006,08:37)
(busa46 @ Dec. 15 2006,20:35) who sells that cover and how much ?  that is what I have been looking for.
wow.gif
The covers in the picture at top are sold by Magical racing

http://www.magicalracing.co.jp/GateE.html

They look nice but I have been waiting for a full cover set and hope someone answers on this A tech company
How much is 27000 yen in US Dollars?  LOL
beerchug.gif
$214.99
biggrin.gif

I ordered a set of full frame covers about a year ago and am still waiting for them from street and track (Charles) there seems to be a carbon shortage because they are using all the carbon they can get to build planes. I have gotten alot of other items from Charles that he got from A-Tech and the fit and finish is great.

05BusaLe

How much were they? I wouldnt mind ordering a set

The covers look cool but I bet after a while the boot rub will make them scuffed and less attractive.

You could always wet sand them then reclear them if boot wear comes up

(05BusaLe @ Dec. 19 2006,12:24) I ordered a set of full frame covers about a year ago and am still waiting for them from street and track (Charles) there seems to be a carbon shortage because they are using all the carbon they can get to build planes. I have gotten alot of other items from Charles that he got from A-Tech and the fit and finish is great.
damn airplanes and space shuttles! I need frame covers for my motorcycle!!!
pissed.gif

Top Bottom