Carbon fiber frame covers

I want some of them too !! I think the price I heard from A-tech was around $300+

(05BusaLe @ Dec. 19 2006,13:24) I ordered a set of full frame covers about a year ago and am still waiting for them from street and track (Charles) there seems to be a carbon shortage because they are using all the carbon they can get to build planes. I have gotten alot of other items from Charles that he got from A-Tech and the fit and finish is great.
A year? Damn!
rock.gif

Does anybody know anything else about this product, or one similar? I would love to have one. There has to be somebody in the States that makes one.

Those are awesome. One of my biggest dislikes when trying to clean the bike is getting the grime out of the "rough" finished section of the frame. These would cover that entire area.

If anyone finds something similar in the states please post!

I made a set frame molds covers almost two years ago that will cover the frame on both sides. My will covers will also cover the clutch basket and case cover on the clutch side.
I just need to finish prepping the molds, handlay up the glass and pull the finish part.
cool.gif

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00958.jpg

I got mo time than money !!
cool.gif

cool.gif

Rhythm

If those work out , i would pay you and send you the release and carbon fiber cloth to make me a set
bowdown.gif

(DonnieF @ Jan. 10 2007,15:04) Rhythm

If those work out , i would pay you and send you the release and carbon fiber cloth to make me a set  
bowdown.gif
For carbon fiber I would need a vaccum bag kit.

Really?!?! Anybody know where to get these in the states? There's got be somebody out there. My biggest dislike about the appearance of my bike is the frame. The carbon fiber would go with my "theme". These are a must have for me.

+1 on the frame covers. They would look great on my Blue Busa.

According to a guy at SEMA, this carbon fiber shortage should be ending with the coming year. The people that make the carbon sheets have been overwhelmed with the war but should be catching up soon. I've searched all around and haven't found anybody in the states that mass produces items like this. Maybe somebody will step up and make some, uh hum *cough* Rhythm.

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 19 2006,20:52) The covers look cool but I bet after a while the boot rub will make them scuffed and less attractive.
If it's "REAL" carbon fiber, which I think it is, that should never become a problem.

(Rhythm @ Jan. 10 2007,14:35) I made a set frame molds covers almost two years ago that will cover the frame on both sides.  My will covers will also cover the clutch basket and case cover on the clutch side.
I just need to finish prepping the molds, handlay up the glass and pull the finish part.
cool.gif

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00958.jpg

I got mo time than money !!
cool.gif
Rhythm,

Any luck on the production side of your project?

cool.gif

shoooo-if it takes a YEAR to get'em ordered, I got PLENTY time to take a class on layin CF myself!
c'mon Rythym-you got mad money sitn here waitn on ya!
super.gif

Back