Can't make up my mind on an undertail

My buddy's:

under2.jpg

not sure of this pic quality but i got this undertail off of ebay similar to the one with the Busa emblem in it they was doing that after i had already purchased mine it is fiberglass molded fit is probly a 7 outta 10 did alittle work to make it nice you drill your own holes. Will not worth it HMF dual high mount or highmount that require spacing out for the pegs unless you don't wana use your passenger pegs with a high mount exhaust cost was about 300 bucks and i had to wait 3 months to get it finnally If you really wana know i can look back through my ebay and see if i can find them

busa_rear_exhaust.jpg

Of course, there's always this mystery undertail....
post-3-93559-undertail_medium1.jpg
where do i find that one. I WANT IT. Pleases PM me the info.
Yeah I've seen this one but it said GSX-R instead of the Kanji symbol on a fellow riders bike from South Dakota. He's on this board, he has the Berserk painted Busa, his name is Todd. Anyways, he told me he got it off eBay and I just love the looks of it. I just haven't been able to find one like it.

OK guys, I've debated an undertail, and I think I will start saving my pennies for one. Can a TopGun undertail be purchased where it's ONLY PRIMERED?
rock.gif
My bike is custom painted, so an already-primered TG would be tha lick...
biggrin.gif

I doubt they would have a problem with that. Here's their website, they have contact info on it. Marc would probably be the best guy to talk to.

OK guys, I've debated an undertail, and I think I will start saving my pennies for one. Can a TopGun undertail be purchased where it's ONLY PRIMERED?
rock.gif
My bike is custom painted, so an already-primered TG would be tha lick...
biggrin.gif
yes you can get one just primer gray.
super.gif

Here's mines Euro style, But I was told there not making them anymore.

undertail.jpg

Fit is great. I have seen a couple undertails with a gap on the upper part, I'm wondering if they left the oem foam strip on.

Back