Can't make up my mind on an undertail

Joshua99TA

Registered
I really like the texas fairing "gun port" undertail but I strongly believe that it is NOT worth 330 bucks! I would pay 150 for one but surely not 300+! I saw one on ebay before and I didnt buy it and I haven't seen one since. I am now looking at one that is from a company from Florida and the led lights in the back are shaped like <> but it really doesnt look like the lights would be bright enough to be seen... especially in the day time.

Any of you guys care to share some pics and/or suggestons?

TIA!

Josh S.

I have an extreme graphics tail with libertek leds.... I love the look of the tail, but don't like the amount of clearance I have and it was REALLY expensive!!!!!
mad.gif

I have an ABS one color matched from the factory from Mototeck.  It's really nice and fit was great!

htttp://www.mototeck.com is the manufacturer

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123554723 -->

i have got 1 on mine,i dont know the name ofit but it has your brake lights and turn signals all in 1. im poping down the garage later so i'll take some pics of her
biggrin.gif

I have the Top Gun with clear lenses and no turn signals, all integrated into the brake lights. Like the fit very much. Got it from extreme graphics.

I cut everything off the bottom of the stock one, glassed it in from the inside, filled, sanded & painted. Made a tag bracket with TS mounts. Cost around 36.00 including the TS lights.

11.JPG

Stay away from the one on Ebay for 150. The undertail is awesome, fits great...but in daytime riding no one can see your tail lights!!!!

I think this is BusaFever's old Busa,A TopGun with someone's LED's, possibly Iceman's? This one is one of my favorites along with the UFO.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123702676 -->

Copy_of_BusaFever_s.jpg

Of course, there's always this mystery undertail....
post-3-93559-undertail_medium1.jpg

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123704055 -->

I really like the texas fairing "gun port" undertail but I strongly believe that it is NOT worth 330 bucks! I would pay 150 for one but surely not 300+! I saw one on ebay before and I didnt buy it and I haven't seen one since. I am now looking at one that is from a company from Florida and the led lights in the back are shaped like <> but it really doesnt look like the lights would be bright enough to be seen... especially in the day time.

Any of you guys care to share some pics and/or suggestons?[/QUOTE]

Yeah,

I've been facing the same issue. I think I like the UFO's and it's variations. I came across this very high quality carbon fiber one from OPPRacing that I think I'm going to get. They also do other Hayabusa carbon fiber bodywork, as well as titanium silver. Only down side is that I will have to provide the lighting and wiring.

Hayabusa Undertail

Back