Can you live without your smartphone?

Wouldn't want to but could. Almost never use the laptop anymore. Hook into wi-fi at home and surf the net. I can do anything with my phone I can do with lap/desktop.

via Tapatalk

I use my phone to talk and text. I have a computer at home why would I need one in my phone. I had an Iphone 4 and went back to my Blackberry which was two years old. smart phones are just solutions to problems that never existed

I have been asking that question over the last few weeks. I am tired of paying $100 a month just to look at the org and check my e mail. I do a little web stuff but not enough to justify the expense.

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

I can live without a lot of things. Would prefer not to live without it at this point.....

Sent from my smartphone!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Never owned a mobile/ cell phone and never will, i would probably use the telephone (landline) maybe 10 times per year- maximum.
As a kid i would never answer the phone when it rang as its usually the bearer of bad news.
My employer thinks i'm crazy, they have given me a mobile/ cell phone to use as they could never get hold of me but i tend to leave it at work in my desk drawer, the battery is probably dead in it by now, who cares.
I use email all the time to request quotes and stuff but i'll try my best to steer away from using a god damned phone. Hate them with a passion.
My wife thinks it is wierd as she has to have the latest phones and gadgets, the world starts caving in if her phone breaks....
I could not stand being able to be contacted whenever someone else feels like it.

Back