Hey, Chrisjp and gang!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
How you boys doin? Somebody in that crew must have a smartphone on em. :whistle:

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

We are currently in Virginia, about 150 miles north of Roanoke. Hoping we could lookup with somebody else goin down.

We are currently in Virginia, about 150 miles north of Roanoke. Hoping we could lookup with somebody else goin down.

It's too late for that. You need 300+ posts to coordinate that! Get ur butt here!

Is anyone in cottage 202 yet? We may beat Chrisjp there, the cabin is in his name, we don't wanna sleep outside...

Just about to hit Dayton. Me, Peregrine Falcon, Chrisjp, and his 21 y/o son Bubba (his name is Chris but goes by Bubba as to not confuse others) we caught bad rain until Columbus where we stopped because Colton's kickstand buckled and our tie downs were coming loose. Only a scratchie on Colton's left muffler. We're going to stop in an hour and get gas and change drivers. TIM and Kevin, yall got a lead on us! We're just in front of the rain and when we stop, it catches up. My cell # is 440-785-0189. Colton's is # 440-665-8532

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Chris' number is 814-779-1050, Tim, just in case you and Kevin can't get into/access to the cabin. He doesn't have minutes, only texting.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

We are,about 60 miles out of knoxville, looks like we're gonna take the Dragon into Robbinsville :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

We iz in the parking lot of lowes. When you see caucasian barrel... Uh, um, cracker barrel... I meant to say.. when ya see it on your left across the intersection, lowes is on your right. Just veer into the right lane, follow it, and you'll see the hoons.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Back