Can a dented exhaust header be fixed?

ga1990

Registered
So I just bought my bike and I was going over it doing all the basic maintenance and I noticed some exhaust header damage. The #2 primary tube has a small dent and the #3 tube has a pretty deep dent, both right where the pipes bend and go under the bike. Looks like the guy before me hit something? It's a Yosh 4-1 system. Do you guys know, are there shops out there that can fix this kind of damage?

If they aren't bad bad don't sweat it they don't affect performance much and if you lower the bike it will just happen again...If your gonna spend money to fix it just buy something better than a yosh when you do...

If they aren't bad bad don't sweat it they don't affect performance much and if you lower the bike it will just happen again...If your gonna spend money to fix it just buy something better than a yosh when you do...
+1...Don't even sweat bends...Probably from wheelies or a speed bump...If it's not crushed and restricting it's not a problem...

what they said
smile.gif

I wouldn't sweat small dings, if you're really worried about them they could be pulled using a weld on stud and slide hammer, but if they're stainless or coated that will mar 'em up.

Back