Buzz Aldrin Defending his honor

I think Buzz summed it all up with that quick right to the jaw:laugh:

Buzz is a national, if not world hero and this moron is insulting him with that conspiracy crap? Hell, if I were there I would have helped old Buzz out and then bought him a beer at the local pub. :beerchug:

Used to be if a guy called you a liar, you could shoot him dead on the spot.

Way to go, Buzz!

--Wag--

Buzz was born in Jan 1930 so he is 79 years old.
The guy was twice his size and got in his face.
He warned him to get away from him.
Good one Buzz!

that's what punching someone is for, isn't it? someone stands in your face, calls you a coward and liar - that is punch worthy isn't it? What other possible reason would anyone stand there and say that to someone? None. It screams "punch me"

MORE people should be punching idiots and media people

but guess what.... it becomes a LEGAL issue.... law suits, lawyers, etc etc etc etc

that's what punching someone is for, isn't it? someone stands in your face, calls you a coward and liar - that is punch worthy isn't it? What other possible reason would anyone stand there and say that to someone? None. It screams "punch me"

but guess what.... it becomes a LEGAL issue.... law suits, lawyers, etc etc etc etc

I agree. I am a lawyer, but would only defend Buzz here. Not the other guy! He deserved it.

Yeah.. It sucks. Too bad simple assault can get you thrown in jail these days.

He warned him to get away from him. Legally w/ his age & the other guys aggresiveness & height etc. he probabaly would be justified because he felt threatened- -SELF DEFENCE.

Getting your A$$ beat by an old man must be really embarrasing :rofl:

Maybe you misread my post. I said "good and proper" thing to do.

Dude, you read stuff into my post. I never EVER said that it was "good and proper."

Don't be putting words into my mouth, pal.

--Wag--

Back