Buttonwillow March 16th

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I'll being attending the trackday at Buttonwillow on Monday Mar 16th. Its a great deal at $112.50 and Tuesday is even better at $93.75, but I work OT on Tuesday, so Monday only for me.

Hope to see u guys there!

We are currently still offering the discount coupon code that gets you 25% off for this March Track event! (This offer has also been extended towards the April event for a few more weeks.)

Discount code: " trackclub25off " = with 25% off

Monday only will be $112.50 ($150.oo)
Tuesday only will be $93.75 ($125.00)
Monday & Tuesday both only $206.25 ($275.00)

Lucky BASTID!! I've got RN EXAM #2 that day, or else I'd join ya. Have you checked with Lamb? I think he had a few TD's scheduled for BW, possibly that same weekend. Have fun bro and I expect a full report...with pictures. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Lucky BASTID!! I've got RN EXAM #2 that day, or else I'd join ya. Have you checked with Lamb? I think he had a few TD's scheduled for BW, possibly that same weekend. Have fun bro and I expect a full report...with pictures. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Lamb's buttonwillow date already came and went. But he is planning the streets of willow on April 3rd I think, $100. Its a Friday, I might have to get sick...

Only a few days left until its time to kick the tires and light the fires :cheerleader:

Back