Busaprincess454 is single

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's no excuse. Back at home where we used to hang out was a small asian chick riding a Busa. Wasn't anyone around there that could touch her and she'd tell ya in a heart beat. Don't have to limit yourself, there are so many bikes out there that would fit you or that could be mad to fit.

That's no excuse. Back at home where we used to hang out was a small asian chick riding a Busa. Wasn't anyone around there that could touch her and she'd tell ya in a heart beat. Don't have to limit yourself, there are so many bikes out there that would fit you or that could be mad to fit.

yeh, probaly a scooter, lol

It always sucks when you think you have a riding partner then they leave. My last up and left 2 days after Christmas. Figued she just hung around for the nice presents i gave her. Oh well live and learn.

It always sucks when you think you have a riding partner then they leave. My last up and left 2 days after Christmas. Figued she just hung around for the nice presents i gave her. Oh well live and learn.

yeh, that was'nt nice, we were engaged for 9mo, lol

Sounds like you might need a few more of those prayers you asked for. Things will get better! Until they do, we're all here for you.

Keep your chin up... it's the only way people can see your pretty smile.

Sounds like you might need a few more of those prayers you asked for. Things will get better! Until they do, we're all here for you.

Keep your chin up... it's the only way people can see your pretty smile.

thank you, I have a bunch of friends thats supporting me, semi, captain, two tone

Sorry to hear this I always have an empty back seat if you are around.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well if you are up near VA U can me my passenger. It wont be on the busa sense it is turning into a race only bike. But I do have another bike. Will be hitting some turns next month Deals Gap. Should be fun

busaprincess.... Sucks right now....but better to find out sooner than later like I did. It will get better. When one door closes another opens...... Plus summers right around the corner!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back