Pulled his heart out while still alive.......

The amount of mushrooms he would have to ingest is huge for him to lose that kind of control.

You must not have read the story if your asking that question. :rofl:

Oops, yes I read the story but not from the link....must have been something in my tea! ARRRGH WHERE'S ME DEVILS HEART..just kidding :laugh:

PS
I liked my abridged version better, I could do without the description of throwing his heart into the fire and then cooking some of his body parts...YIKES!

Last edited:
maybe the guy that did this was possessed by the devil, thats just crazy...

Roid rage maybe?

man that is really sad and ridiculously weird to say the least. "busabret" I'm going to use your post to say this but its not directed at you....anybody that says "roid rage" makes people do crazy stuff is a ABSOLUTE MORON and must have heard to many "my kid took 1 shot of the juice and killed himself stories" If everybody who was on juice was doing this kind of stuff about half of the world would be dead. I admit its sad to say that probably 50% of my friends in high school and college tooks steroids and even some were serious Body Builders that took enough juice to kill an elephant....and they were some of the nicest easy going guys I know. Then on the other hand you have a guy like my cousin who is a huge :moon: to begin with and takes 1 cycle and thinks he is the iceman chuck liddel. Not to bash on you "busabret" I just get god awfully tired of hearing people cop to roid rage all the time. People just need to be better educated in the matter....look at the 1,000,000,000 40+ year old guys at the endo clinics getting perscription anabolic steroids for "health" nobody every screams "roid rage" at them. An its just my opinion but the guy had deep pysch issues than people realized and I'm rather sure the mushrooms took a part in what took place. I went to school with a guy that had a bad trip on LSD and killed his dad....and he was as normal on the outside as anybody. RANT OVER

Last edited:
Gotta be honest. I was a little surprised to even see this story on a PG-13 message board. Not knocking or suggesting it shouldn't be here, I realize its "news" and all sad world we live in...

You beat me to it. I did a study for school on steroids and my research found that the media hyped "roid rage" was realistically more similar to a teenage male. the moods and demeanor associated with elevated testosterone were akin to a teenager going through puberty and your cousin acting like chuck liddel sounds like a perfect example. anyway sorry to threadjack.

Busabret, as Destin07 said, this isnt pointed at you, you just happened to bring up the topic. no disrespect intended. :beerchug:

man that is really sad and ridiculously weird to say the least. "busabret" I'm going to use your post to say this but its not directed at you....anybody that says "roid rage" makes people do crazy stuff is a ABSOLUTE MORON and must have heard to many "my kid took 1 shot of the juice and killed himself stories" If everybody who was on juice was doing this kind of stuff about half of the world would be dead. I admit its sad to say that probably 50% of my friends in high school and college tooks steroids and even some were serious Body Builders that took enough juice to kill an elephant....and they were some of the nicest easy going guys I know. Then on the other hand you have a guy like my cousin who is a huge :moon: to begin with and takes 1 cycle and thinks he is the iceman chuck liddel. Not to bash on you "busabret" I just get god awfully tired of hearing people cop to roid rage all the time. People just need to be better educated in the matter....look at the 1,000,000,000 40+ year old guys at the endo clinics getting perscription anabolic steroids for "health" nobody every screams "roid rage" at them. An its just my opinion but the guy had deep pysch issues than people realized and I'm rather sure the mushrooms took a part in what took place. I went to school with a guy that had a bad trip on LSD and killed his dad....and he was as normal on the outside as anybody. RANT OVER

You beat me to it. I did a study for school on steroids and my research found that the media hyped "roid rage" was realistically more similar to a teenage male. the moods and demeanor associated with elevated testosterone were akin to a teenager going through puberty and your cousin acting like chuck liddel sounds like a perfect example. anyway sorry to threadjack.

Busabret, as Destin07 said, this isnt pointed at you, you just happened to bring up the topic. no disrespect intended. :beerchug:

Yes I agree. I've been around body building for many years and everybody knows they take more steroids than anybody. Plain and simple here it us..... Nice level headed guy takes lot of juice= bigger nice level headed guy.....a man child ***** baby that takes alot of juice = a bigger man child ***** baby. You can't change who you are just amplify the outcome. Again not bashing on old busabret

They just had to put in the headlines that he was a cage fighter. I know they said he was on some bad mushrooms, but I still would like to see what else he had in his system.

Back