Busa VS 1300+RWHP Supra

my friend has a friend with a supra with gt55-91mm turbo, 3.4L stroker motor and 2 stage 250 shot of nitrous that maxed out a dyno over 1300whp he will be on drag radials vs my debateable 222rwhp busa.  on the freeway any ideas on if i can take it out?
If you do the usual and give him the advantage of a nice high speed rolling start so his turbo's spooled up and he's in his prime you'll most likely lose. If you do a drag start you'll jump him good and it'll take him awhile to reel you in. So if you play his game you lose....a fair drag launch you might win depending on how far the race is. Even a very low speed roll will help you. If you do a high speed roll tho you're handing him the win.

I just want to see the Vid
bump.gif

Like everyone else has already told you you will lose and lose big. Those Fukin cars are fast in the right hands. Go play with a new vet or a viper but leave them fukin Supras alone unless you like getting waxed. Hell I almost got taken by a 700HP 2003 Cobra. I ran him down but it wasn't easy.

Race him anyway , if you are going to get beat by a car that would not be one to be ashamed of !

Back