Busa Tires-Metzeler Roadtec Z6 (R) & Sportec M3-F

livefree1300cc

Registered
190/50 ZR 17 (area)

120/70 ZR 17 (front)

peace.gif

after putting 4600 miles on the factory equipped bridgestones, i opted to try these out after checking out new options for tire setups on Hayabusa's.

Supposedly these tires are "Up to 20% dry grip improvement over the MEZ4 thanks to FCM, a new carbon black structure. Unmatched tread life thanks to the combination of carcass, compound and tread design to provide you with total balanced performance during the entire life of the tire."

But ladies and gentlemen the jury is still out....

You'll love them. I have a Z6 on the rear with an M3 on the front. 7000 miles and counting. This after 2900 out of the stock BT56 rear and then 4100 and 7000 out the first set of M3's.

I used a Z6 and an M1 on my ZRX and it worked pretty good. Took a little more effort to get it to turn hard but I got 5000 miles on them which is a record for me.
ThumbsUp.gif

ZRX..__7_2_06_002__Custom_.jpg

Good info on the tire. I've got a new set of qualifiers I haven't installed yet, but when those are used up I might try these.

I loved the z6 roadtec so much I purchased a stack of 'em

IMG_0279Medium.jpg

Excellent tire!

cheers
ken

I ran Z6's on my Bandit 1200S they have 6500 miles on them. They still have a summer of riding left on them before they need changing. My riding comprises of commuting; twistees on the weekend and a bit of touring.
I loved these tires but I am hesitant to put them on my Busa. I have a good deal lined up on some M-1's and since my wallet is kinda depleted since buying the Busa and the Bandit not sold yet. Dang!

Back