Busa Stampede East Coast Contingent

Shyte!

1. Lycan
2. Jr'sBusa
3. Lavinrac
4. Twotonevert (yes Im claiming you and Juli Jim!)
5. Juli (mrstwotone)
6. Birdhunter(My man!)
7. GixerHp(Johnny)
8. Two Red
9. Zukracer(sorry I forgot bro):laugh:
10. Georgiabusa(Tim)-Unconfirmed
11. Fish hook-Unconfirmed
:whistle:

Shyte!

1. Lycan
2. Jr'sBusa
3. Lavinrac
4. Twotonevert (yes Im claiming you and Juli Jim!)
5. Juli (mrstwotone)
6. Birdhunter(My man!)
7. GixerHp(Johnny)
8. Two Red
9. Zukracer(sorry I forgot bro):laugh:
10. Georgiabusa(Tim)-Unconfirmed
11. Fish hook-Unconfirmed
:whistle:

I have been claimed! :cheerleader:

What are you talkin about James you've BEEN claimed for quite some time now my friend!:laugh::laugh:Unlike Someone(firedog) who doesn't seem to (firedog) know whos showing up at the(firedog) stampede from his (firedog) area..:laugh:

But hey thats how we roll!:poke::poke::rofl:

anyone on the list interested in the post stampede tour de rockies ???

Scar and I have talked about doing a few days riding up to rapid city and enjoying the awesome roads up there .... anyone else game :thumbsup:

anyone on the list interested in the post stampede tour de rockies ???

Scar and I have talked about doing a few days riding up to rapid city and enjoying the awesome roads up there .... anyone else game :thumbsup:

Hellzyeah!!! :beerchug:

Now, WHERE's that pic from the Fall Bash - Biscuit's apron?

I was reading up on threads I've missed and saw this request.....thought I'd help a fellow member out. It's Sambusa's apron though........

Summer 2008 259.jpg

Hellzyeah!!! :beerchug:

Man I cant even begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to this one :thumbsup: Here are some teasers :poke:

Here's a pic I found of me and Rhythm just outside of Mt Rushmore. Notice the big mountain goats roaming the side of the roads :whistle:

Oh yeah, this is one of the few pics of Ty I've seen :whistle:

second pic is from the crazyhorse... yet another must see :thumbsup:

on the road to mt rushmore.jpg

anothercrazyhorse.jpg

ok, I'll post a few more teasers .... anyone else gonna join Scar and I for the ride :thumbsup:

highup2.jpg

highup.jpg

independancepass.jpg

Awesome pix, Brian. Sweet stuff!

I've never been to Rushmore, so I'm counting on you to introduce me!!! I have been to Independence Pass, however, and it's absolutely incredible up there. When me and my crew were getting there, there was snow, and lots of it...huge banks of it lining both sides of the roadway. Absolutely awesome!!!

Yee-hah!

deal :beerchug: You will LOVE the roads up there man o man... we just haveta do it over a few days, the overnight drive Rhythm and I did was fun and we were both diggin seats out for a little bit :whistle:

deal :beerchug: You will LOVE the roads up there man o man... we just haveta do it over a few days, the overnight drive Rhythm and I did was fun and we were both diggin seats out for a little bit :whistle:

Be sure to send those pix to: pix.busastampede@gmail.com for inclusion in the Stampede Slide Show at the Saturday Night Banquet...

Does anyone want to hook up for the drive out? Looks like I might be coming alone and not to sure of a two day drive out by myself. I am very flexible and can drive my truck just do not have a trailer. Truck will only hold one bike.:whistle:

fishhook,
I live in north Florida. How about joining me on my IBA 50CC jaunt to San Diego?. There we can hook up with the South CA folks to Reno. I already have the IBA 50CC all planned out. Already have two other interested parties lined up.
Glen.

fishhook,
I live in north Florida. How about joining me on my IBA 50CC jaunt to San Diego?. There we can hook up with the South CA folks to Reno. I already have the IBA 50CC all planned out. Already have two other interested parties lined up.
Glen.

Be sure to get with Lamb (Lamb Busa) so you can join his group heading to Reno from San Diego. I think he's got a very enjoyable ride planned...

:beerchug:

Back