Busa Stampede East Coast Contingent

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
All,

I am so overwhelmed that Scar has shown such great enthusiasm on my attendance to the Stampede, that words fail me...

This is an opportunity to bring together many Org folks from BOTH sides of this great country, in an event that will indeed be memorable for a long time.

I would ike to put the call out to the East Coast Org bretherin, let's rally and show the West Coast family that we appreciate their efforts. There is plenty of time to plan and execute this trip for East Coasters, and if there's one thing the Org has proven it's that we will go through great lengths to help our Org family, let's help them make it a success, so who's in it with me gang!?

Post up, figure it out and let's get cracking to partner trailers, flights whatever so as many of us from the East Coast can attend as possible.

Scar and War, I would like to humbly request your blessing to assist in the fomulation of the East Coast contingent to attend the Busa Stampede:bowdown: in Reno.

I will await your direction, and hope my particpation is looked upon favorably, I will do all I can to help make this a success.

East Coast Contingent:

1. Lycan
2.Jr'sBusa

Way cool brother. Can't wait fur July to get here. We are going to have a blast.
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

All,

I am so overwhelmed that Scar has shown such great enthusiasm on my attendance to the Stampede, that words fail me...

This is an opportunity to bring together many Org folks from BOTH sides of this great country, in an event that will indeed be memorable for a long time.

I would ike to put the call out to the East Coast Org bretherin, let's rally and show the West Coast family that we appreciate their efforts. There is plenty of time to plan and execute this trip for East Coasters, and if there's one thing the Org has proven it's that we will go through great lengths to help our Org family, let's help them make it a success, so who's in it with me gang!?

Post up, figure it out and let's get cracking to partner trailers, flights whatever so as many of us from the East Coast can attend as possible.

Scar and War, I would like to humbly request your blessing to assist in the fomulation of the East Coast contingent to attend the Busa Stampede:bowdown: in Reno.

I will await your direction, and hope my particpation is looked upon favorably, I will do all I can to help make this a success.

East Coast Contingent:

1. Lycan
2.Jr'sBusa

Brother. This is absolutely fantastic.

We (even at this ridiculously early hour, I know I speak for War, as well) are extremely honored that you'd take the lead, rally the East Coast group, commit to coming to the Stampede, and to making it happen. True .oRg style.

You indeed have the 'nod' to Lead The Stampede efforts from your distant (albeit, chilly) location.

We can discuss the details of your efforts off-board. I know you have my cell #, so if you have questions or need immediate resolution for any matter, you know I'm as close as your phone.

I think your call to 'making it happen' for others will enable a significant number more .oRg folks to attend.

One item I didn't address in my 'reply PM', was the launch-date of the website...well, we're within a week of it's debut.

Thank you very much for your faith in us and in this historic event. I know we're all going to have the time of our lives!

:cheerleader:

Scar

Last edited:
Woohoo!:bowdown:Thank you Sir, I will do my best to make ya proud:thumbsup::bowdown:

I guess, since Lycan already added my name for me, I have no choice but to go. So I guess count me in !! :cheerleader: :beerchug: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :cheerleader:

You're goona be there Jim!? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned you this morning to Scar in PM nd how I look forward to hopefully seeing you again!:thumbsup:

1. Lycan
2. Jr'sBusa
3. Lavinrac(from Texas but were claiming him in the East Coast possee):laugh:

1. Lycan
2. Jr'sBusa
3. Lavinrac(from Texas but were claiming him in the East Coast possee):laugh:

The list of Point People from regions across the country continues to grow.

Only a couple of regions remain to be represented. A list of the people (and their contact information) who have 'advanced and been recognized' will be posted here and on the website, for maximum exposure.

Thanks again, brother. :beerchug:

:bowdown:

Well lycan as I stated. I plan on makin it... but if you and Jr. start fighting over me. Ill just have to make the southern southerner's contingent or southern folk. or something like that. :p

Well lycan as I stated. I plan on makin it... but if you and Jr. start fighting over me. Ill just have to make the southern southerner's contingent or southern folk. or something like that. :p

Lycan and JR are on the same team LMAO
:rofl::poke:

:rulez:

No fighting over the child or we will have to split him in half and give you each your part.

Where do I remember that story from...hm... :laugh:

Yeah...and we already have people in place for Texas... :whistle:

Wanna know who they are?

You're goona be there Jim!? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned you this morning to Scar in PM nd how I look forward to hopefully seeing you again!:thumbsup:

We are planning on it Angel. Barring any significant life changing events, we will be there! :cheerleader:

Hey Angel,

Can I be part of the East Coast contingent...huh can I huh, huh :please::please::please:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Back