busa prices in mi

erikgsxr6

Registered
does anybody have any recent expierence in michigan? or around it, i want to buy a new busa, but the local dealers are telling me 14. I think that is way too high i do not wanna get raped again like i did with my 2004 any help will be much apreciated :please:

Just go in with a quote from somewhere in New Jersey.

I did this with a goldwing and ended up BELOW cost haha.

just Ebay it to find one suitable.

Where are you located in Mich?

If you are close to indiana area I bought my '09 last summer for $10,500

pm Paulie1300 he works at Honda East in Toledo. I paid $9500 +tax for my 08 3-13-09.

thanks everyone, Im in the detroit area sounds like im gonna have to take a little drive to get the bike, which i dont mind. I pmed paulie1300toledo isnt far from me at all... the guys up here are crazy it sounds like.. 14000 :moon:

I am in Grand Rapids I went to Village Motorsports in January and got mine for $11500 OTD. you could also check out the dealer in Grand Ledge I can't rember the name but that one is closer to you. I think they were at $11600 OTD

Last edited:
lmao dansky that is too funny i actually just bought a house last summer for 9000, to be used for rental...

what are the name of some of these places with the 11600 otd ?
honda east is out of them ... and the place by me is telling me there not selling it for that cheap because they know they can make more money on it with someone else since they are getting harder to come by with no 2010 realease

well i found a black one i wanted for 11800 otd i dont think thats to bad since he had said theres only 11 in mi and no one wanted to give one up

well i picked it up today thank you everyone!:cheerleader: the bike is sooo fun i love it but im soo tired from the 100 mile ride home...phew i am soo not use to riding any more :sleepy:

Back