Busa owner clocked at 193MPH

Wow a buck93 in the rain, that takes some "cajones" :laugh: I wonder If that guy will ever be allowed to ride on 2wheels again? He was doing 3x's over the speed limit...........

If his bike is stock it is still restricted therefore impossible to have been going 193.
Case closed. :laugh:

If this is the guy I'm thinking of I believe he ranout of gas, their was two guys arrested n the thruway last year here that made headlines :whistle:

Now when he re-tells this story to anyone, he's got hard proof (if they don't believe him of his top speed).

There is no point in trying to argue semantics about how his bike is stock or derestricted etc. There's no doubt whether he was going 193 or 153 it was still too damn fast......... There was a case I think in Michigan a while back where a dude was being chased by a police helicopter on a RC51 and the radar said it had him @ 200mph. Guy went to court with all the bikes specs, dyno sheets and sworn mechanics testimonies that it was impossible for him to reach that speed on his bike. What do you think the verdict was?....... Guilty and he now has a 200mph ticket framed on his wall :laugh:

They also didn't say Busa. Just 2005 Suzuki from what I read. Also, yeah, that rain would HURT. HOW did they catch him?

This happened like an hour from where I live, they clocked him by Albany he ran out of gas I wanna say by coxsackie or somewhere like that on the thruway still

nice! i would of threw a smile for the camera to make that hefty bail worth my while.

Back