Busa For Me?

rock

Registered
Hello,
I am new to forum...The desire for a busa has been on my mind for years..My first bike is a 01 Katana 750..I like the comfort of it...I am planing on selling in the next month or so...I am almost 40 but I still want a busa..Is that crazy thinking or what??? I dont plan on making a habit of riding at amazing sppeds so i really wonder why i want this bike.but my firends have sport bikes..I am 6'2..250lb so i need to be comfortable..Any opinions on buying new or used..I believe in bolt on mods only...thanks for opinions..
Rock..

well... as far as I go I'm 6'4" @ 240... +/- ...on any given day ..
blush.gif
but..with the lenght of my legs.. sittin on most Bikes ..lets say its hard to be comfrontable.. but on my "busa" ..im like ...in my fav-0-rite chair.. @ home .. goin "fast ..or slow..
smile.gif
it dont get any better than this.. brutha
wink.gif

thanks..rkill..
i just moved to SoCal last year....Marine Base in Oceanside...Would you buy new or used...I know the new dealerships seem to add a lot of extras...But with used you dont know what you are getting..

thanks..rkill..
i just moved to SoCal last year....Marine Base in Oceanside...Would you buy new or used...I know the new dealerships seem to add a lot of extras...But with used you dont know what you are getting..
B U Y N E W.......warranty and all! Really depends on your finances. Used ones are a bit cheaper and sometimes you can find a desperate sale with a few goodies already on. I'm in San Diego, If you need help looking, drop me a PM.

Devil Dog...
I was in San Diego yesterday..MCRD for a bodybuilding show...I will decide in about three weeks..
If you know any good dealerships let me know...
ROCK....Semper Fi

Devil Dog...
           I was in San Diego yesterday..MCRD for a bodybuilding show...I will decide in about three weeks..
If you know any good dealerships let me know...
ROCK....Semper Fi
I got mine at Fun Bikes.......fair deal, nothing special. Good saleman and service!

let me know

Welcome to the board mate!!
biggrin.gif

...New busa is the way to go!! ... You get warranty and stuff

thanks..rkill..
Rock I'm on the air station. Give me a PM.

Back