busa bash

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
what's up everyone.  looks like nice weather is upon us.  Anyone interested in a GTG before the bash?  Also who's all going to the bash for sure and do you plan on ride'n up or trailering.  I plan on ride'n up thurs & coming back sunday.  Lets see if we can start planning this now....

any inputs or suggestions welcome  
ThumbsUp.gif

Roc I've been debating and wondering what my future is going to be like. Waiting to find out about deployment, when, where, with who. I playing everything by ear right now

Rock,
I will be trailering up on Wed and leaving Sun. I might be upfor riding back at least part of the way with the Crew.. And once Bessie is back together, I may be up for another MNG!

Throw up some dates for a pre-bash GTG and I'll do my best to be there. Wilmington sounds good but I'm down for whatever.

Throw up some dates for a pre-bash GTG and I'll do my best to be there. Wilmington sounds good but I'm down for whatever.
just about any weekend between now and the 24 of April.

22-23 mar
29-30 mar
5-6 apr
12-13 apr
19-20 apr

I think maxton starts back up the 19th of april. I'll have to check the calendar.

Let me know if y'all get together in Wilm.. I'll be back early April.. although the Busa will be in Georgia, I'd love to get together for a lunch.. We should go to Wilsons (sports bar/arcade/restaurant)

Well, yawl know that Bessie is still in work. I have a few things that I need to do... but I am definately there...

Rock, hit me up if you want to go, I will meet you up there. Except for next weekend 3/28-29.

ok guys. How does Wilmington sound on 5 Apr? that should give everyone some time to plan or put bikes together. If needed we could bump it out til the next weekend. what do you all think?

Im Good First Weekend of april.

Im Brother, and Brother inlaw and Myself go to the Bash April 25 be up in the Evening Leaving the 28 Monday and we are Trailing.

I good for the first weekend in April, we could always meet in Wilmington and head out to Maxton, make sure we get enough miles it on a little ride...

All works out, I'm there. May be an over nighter but still sounds like fun to me. this coming weekend is out for me but that first weekend of April sounds good to me. So unless something comes up....I'm there!

P.

Back