NC guys head to Fall Bash!

I won't be riding there this year. I tried to talk wifey into riding there. Unfortunately there's no possible way to fit all of her luggage on 2 busa's. If anyone one wants me to tote some bags, I will.

I won't be riding there this year. I tried to talk wifey into riding there. Unfortunately there's no possible way to fit all of her luggage on 2 busa's. If anyone one wants me to tote some bags, I will.

Alright guys, this is what I'm thinking for Friday. Rock you guys plan on being in Charlotte about 12-12:30, you think? Let me know what route you are planning on riding to get here and we'll get the local for the meet up. Then I was thinking we would run 85 south to 321 and ride it up to 40 in Hickory. Then take 40 west and 74 the rest of the way. What do you guys think?

Alright guys, this is what I'm thinking for Friday. Rock you guys plan on being in Charlotte about 12-12:30, you think? Let me know what route you are planning on riding to get here and we'll get the local for the meet up. Then I was thinking we would run 85 south to 321 and ride it up to 40 in Hickory. Then take 40 west and 74 the rest of the way. What do you guys think?

I was hope'n you had an address for meeting point so I could map it. I'll grab a map today and look for the best spot....

Or look at the spring bash thread....

Hooters of Gastonia
3725 East Franklin Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054

is this goof for ya'll

still not sure about james.

here's my route. 3 hours

pickup_point.jpg

(rockadaous @ Aug. 31 2007,11:07) ash is down.....

he'll roll up with us.  Not sure about james.  he hasn't said yes or no yet...

sean will be deployed.  Be safe bro  
beerchug.gif

peter says momma has to go.  He's working it.

That's what I know as of right now

As far as time goes.  Block me off 2 hrs to get to you.
I'm out for the run Roc, Trying to get my stuff finished on my bike. So enjoy and hopefully next time we ride i'll have a whole different look!

(webbashl @ Sep. 25 2007,16:01)
(rockadaous @ Aug. 31 2007,11:07) ash is down.....

he'll roll up with us.  Not sure about james.  he hasn't said yes or no yet...

sean will be deployed.  Be safe bro  
beerchug.gif

peter says momma has to go.  He's working it.

That's what I know as of right now

As far as time goes.  Block me off 2 hrs to get to you.
I'm out for the run Roc, Trying to get my stuff finished on my bike. So enjoy and hopefully next time we ride i'll have a whole different look!
it's all good. Did you figure out how to do the rim? I'm off all this week.

(Punisher @ Sep. 25 2007,07:26) Sounds good to me.  Anybody else?  What about James?
Hey fellas I'm not going! I have finals and I have to work on Saturday. One day I hope to have my stuff together to ride again.

James man, sorry you can't make it. Was looking forward to the ride with you again man. Anybody else want to meet up on this ride to the gap?

(NCpanther01 @ Sep. 25 2007,22:27)
(Punisher @ Sep. 25 2007,07:26) Sounds good to me.  Anybody else?  What about James?
Hey fellas I'm not going!  I have finals and I have to work on Saturday.   One day I hope to have my stuff together to ride again.
sad.gif
  dayum I was hope'n you could work it out.  On a good note we'll try again in the spring.  
beerchug.gif

looks like the can't make it list is longer than the make it
sad.gif

sad.gif

all right guys I'm packing today. Anything I need to bring? go get? hit me up. you have my number...

Back