Busa Bash IV

I just checked the dates and this could be "Real Do-Able" for me as the hours on my new job are 4/10's...nights....3:30pm-2:00am...Mon.-Thurs.....could use some company though...drove up and back 750 miles alone for Busa Bash III...the Bash was great but the drive alone kinda blew.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I just checked the dates and this could be "Real Do-Able" for me as the hours on my new job are 4/10's...nights....3:30pm-2:00am...Mon.-Thurs.....could use some company though...drove up and back 750 miles alone for Busa Bash III...the Bash was great but the drive alone kinda blew.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Bill,

Round up the Florida possee and head this way!

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123384651 -->

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Bill,

Round up the Florida possee and head this way!
Will do....matter fact?...I just got off the horn with Dakkine...looks like we're gonna try an load two busa's in one of our pick-ups...if it don't work out I'll be borrowing my fathers utility trailor..but either way?..it looks like Busa Bash IV is a go...and I can't wait...I'm jons'in for some curves again.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

cool.gif

WONDERFUL, now that the dates have been set.

Kim and I will be there on Friday night and will probably stay through Wednesday. We can't wait and will be staying at the Phillips (most likely).

Have a great one,
Chris

Jeremy, I'm glad to see you moved up. You were riding the pee out of the kat at the gap. You should have a blast on the new 600. I'm sure you like to extra power and agility.

Looking forward to riding again. Chris

I just made reservations at the phillips.  Werdkat and I will be there Friday night. My brother and Werd's roomate will also be joining us.  Look forward to it fellas....

<!--EDIT|wizeguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123447726 -->

I'll have to miss this one, leaving for the big sandbox on Sept 29th... This will be my last tour with the Army, being in Egypt for a little over a year wont be too bad.

I'll have to miss this one, leaving for the big sandbox on Sept 29th... This will be my last tour with the Army, being in Egypt for a little over a year wont be too bad.
I hope you can make the next Fall one when you get back.

THANKS A TON for the job you do in the Army. Stay safe.

Back