Busa as a first bike = trashed Busa...?

trip

Donating Member
Registered
I was at the local shop today and saw a beautiful new white 06 that was completely crushed. I asked about the rider and got this answer..

"Actually, he's just fine! ... It was his first bike..."

Yep, that's how it happens, newbie get's a Busa and wrecks the first week...

"Nope... he had it for 2 months and was fine. He wrecked because he hadn't eaten all day and didn't know he was a diabetic! He just passed out while in the fast lane doing 80."

Doh!

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 28 2006,04:01) Causing the owner to skip meals, just one more effect the Busa has........
laugh.gif
I've been there!

Stop to eat!? I don't need any food! ....I have a full tank of gas.

His medical condition was obviously something that he could not control. I'm glad he is okay.

The busa was my first bike and I can tell you that every noob that drops one would have made the same mistake on anybike

The power of the busa just amplifies the damage.

(BiG-T @ Oct. 28 2006,10:24)
(Mr Brown @ Oct. 28 2006,04:01) Causing the owner to skip meals, just one more effect the Busa has........
laugh.gif
 I've been there!

Stop to eat!?  I don't need any food!  ....I have a full tank of gas.
true that T.
jump9.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 28 2006,10:28) His medical condition was obviously something that he could not control. I'm glad he is okay.

The busa was my first bike and I can tell you that every noob that drops one would have made the same mistake on anybike

And the cost of the repair.

(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 28 2006,13:24)
(heavybusa @ Oct. 28 2006,10:28) His medical condition was obviously something that he could not control. I'm glad he is okay.

And the cost of the repair.
yes sir!

You feel hungry and without knowing it you go to the gas station and fill up instead of getting food and don't even realize...

Hey that sounds too familiar, now if it was an 06 maroon black bike, i wouldve run out to the garage
biggrin.gif
I am also a diabetic, had it about 11 years since i was 10, and it is hella easy to control if you know you have it, if not, you get a crushed busa.
wow.gif

(BABYBUSA01 @ Oct. 28 2006,20:04) that would be one way i wouldn't want to find out i was a diabetic.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+1 !</span> <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Poor guy !</span>

Here's an update to this guy's adventure...

The bike sat in the shop for the past few months because the guy didn't have the money to fix it and had no insurance.

So this week, he meets a flat bed town truck at the shop and heads for home where it will sit in his garage until he figures out what to do with it.

The bike falls off the flat bed truck on the freeway on-ramp!

DOH!!!
SHOCKED.gif

Man I wouldn't want this guy's luck!

Back