Burning Down The House:What Caused Our Economic Crisis

quirmche

Registered
Check this, very interesting thread.

- Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
we are a consuming nation that is losing our own products to imports.

Excellent.

Yes, the political side of this I already knew.

Remember, Obama has 800 billion in tax payer changes.

r8

Last edited:
Excellant.

Yes, the political side of this I already knew.

Remember, Obama has 800 billion in changes.

r8

America will regret the day they vote in Obama.
The economic crises was caused by giving loans to those that cannot afford it and banks that are greedy for more profits and now they we are all suffering.

The poor will always be poor. No handouts will save them. Basically they are poor because they cannot or will not do study and work hard. Some people will always be crying poverty but do nothing about it.

Watch out for Obama he represents the poor and he will drag everybody down to the level of the poor.

I personally am sick of the poor. What I have I have studied for and at 63 I am still working to maintain my way of life.

Just my opinion.
Pine

The economic crises was caused by giving loans to those that cannot afford it and banks that are greedy for more profits and now they we are all suffering.

The poor will always be poor. No handouts will save them. Basically they are poor because they cannot or will not do study and work hard. Some people will always be crying poverty but do nothing about it.

Watch out for Obama he represents the poor and he will drag everybody down to the level of the poor.

I personally am sick of the poor. What I have I have studied for and at 63 I am still working to maintain my way of life.

Just my opinion.
Pine

VERY INTERESTING point of view, all the way from South Africa.

Sorry, but I won't be picking your motherfugging cotton!!

:moon:

But the Liberals brought us illegals.

They can do it. Your off the hook.

r8

BS, George W. kept the border wide open like Monica Lewinsky's legs. He wanted to build a freakin fence to keep the illegals out, and in his infinite wisdom got the people we intend to keep out to build it. If that isn't Republican thinking at it's best I don't know what is.

:whistle:

BS, George W. kept the border wide open like Monica Lewinsky's legs. He wanted to build a freakin fence to keep the illegals out, and in his infinite wisdom got the people we intend to keep out to build it. If that isn't Republican thinking at it's best I don't know what is.

:whistle:

8 years and Clinton did less. Dems needed the illegal voters.

Still didn't work. That idiot Gore lost.

r8

8 years and Clinton did less. Dems needed the illegal voters.

Still didn't work. That idiot Gore lost.

r8

Correction, you mean the Republicans needed the fraudulent vote counters in Florida, which was at the time G-Dubs brother's state.

Keep it real, everyones mother taught them that if your brother is getting his azz whooped by someone else in the street, you better help them or not come home.

WTF is a "hanging chad" and/or a "pregnant chad"??

Just my opinion.
Pine

Very interesting thoughts and I see a whole bunch of truth in them. You are very correct that we will always have poor people. Some people just want to be that way and no matter what you offer them they have no desire to better themselves but instead are content with the handout they get. Sad fact of life but that is how it is. They simply don't want the responsibilities that go with the drive to better ones self. I also agree that Obama will do nothing but bring the rest of us down to poor status.

As for the banks giving loans to those that couldn't afford them, very true. Research the community reinvestment act, it is most of the cause to our mess today, the rest of the cause is greed from banks and lenders. Once you put someone in a position where they can no longer see the end of the tunnel they quit trying. This happened with many secondary lenders who lent money to those with terrible credit. As soon as a payment was late or missed the greed kicked in and the institutions raised interest rates. Once this happened there was never any hope for every paying off the loan and people simply quit paying. So many of these types of loans were written off and leveraged against each other that it finally hit the breaking point, and this is where we are today.

Just my two cents!

A Republic can be Capitolistic and endure very well for a very long time. The problem is when the government is being run by greed and power hungry fools. Keep the population dumb so they are easier to control. Then help make them hopelessly poor and offer to relieve their burden if they will vote to allow the government the ability to take money from those that have it. Then everyone is broke, or uneducated and broke.

Welcome to the beginning of the end.

Back