Buell Pegs with aftermarket pipe...

Monty

Registered
Just spending the evening busting my brains on the net trying to decide on a pipe and happened to think....has anyone with an aftermarket pipe also done the buell peg mod?

Did the buell pegs a couple of weeks ago and would hate to have to back to stock...

Obviously it'll depend on the pipe but, in general, think it'll cause any fit problems?

thanks,
Monty

i did mine with a full micron system...

no problems at all.

I was wondering te same thing.... what pipe have you decided on. Im thinkin... hindle , akra or tiforce

I was wondering te same thing.... what pipe have you decided on.  Im thinkin... hindle , akra or tiforce
Dude, I've been agonizing on the pipe decision for weeks.  Just when I think I've decided on a pipe I end up talking to a couple of people that think that particular pipe is junk and it puts me back to square one. Stupid, I know, but can't help it. And it happens with every pipe....guess that's the crummy thing about pipe shopping on the net....you pretty much have to rely on other people's opinions without getting any hands-on looks and listens with the different pipes.

I'm leaning strongly towards HMF - either a bigbird or dual high mounts.  Have thought about the BDE gen3, TiForce Sumo and now am looking hard at the Muzzy stainless system as I've heard pretty good things about it power and sound wise, and you can't beat the price with a stick.

I'm sure I'll end up agonizing for a few more weeks till I get fed up and just buy something....  
crazy.gif

<!--EDIT|Monty
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091377652 -->

What have you eard bad about hindle or tiforce? Im thinkin about tiforce sumo... hmmmmm or hindle cuz we can get a decent price in canada on em.

What have you eard bad about hindle or tiforce?  Im thinkin about tiforce sumo... hmmmmm or hindle cuz we can get a decent price in canada on em.
Well, therein lies the problem, nothing other than opinion....was chatting with a couple guys on another board and one of them just got rid of the BDEIII and said he thought it was "a piece of crap." But opinions are like...well you know, everyone has one.

That's why I'm busting my hump on this decision...trying to find good concrete info is tough to do since I don't have much ready access to a bunch of different pipes to check out. Will just have to kinda weigh what ya hear and go with your gut...

Ive never heard much bad about the BDE...ive heard lots not great about yosh... D+D...and a few others.

Ive never heard much bad about the BDE...ive heard lots not great about yosh... D+D...and a few others.
Yep yep....just a vicious circle. Take it all with a grain of salt....what I think is a POS may be the best damn thing you think you've ever seen and vice versa. Good luck to ya...

Back